Robinho (Merged)

Bluefinn said:
rag said:
This is his last chance. If he messes it up this time he can kiss goodbye in signing for any major club and will be playing in the Saudi league.

He'll do great Im sure, Italian league better suited for him too.

The football will suit him but I am not sure Italy will - he will get plenty handle of abuse (some of it racially motivated - I hope he likes oranges!)- which he doesn't handle terribly well. When he goes missing away from home the Milan press will slaughter him. The Italian press will only be interest in his football but his performances will be examined very closely - so one good performance won't gloss over three bad ones and scoring won't distract the Italian press from the overall value of his performance the way it does here.

personally i would have said get fucked to milan,sent him on loan to oldham for the rest of the season and let dickov kick fuck out of him for a whole year.....whats the betting he ends up back at santos come january with the old `i`m homesick` bollocks...can`t wait for the essex mongboy that is dyslexic beckham to come out and say city was a bad move for poor robbie.....FACK-OFF!!!!

I will try to remember the highlights. The signing, goal v Cheslea and the chip v Arsenal. Pity all the highlights are from the early days.

From Gazzetta dello Sport:

Galliani says that Robinho "cost €18m (around £13-14m I guess) plus bonuses". He has been sold with a permanent deal, no loan involved. Robinho has signes a 4-year deal. He will have number 70 on the shirt. No word as to what his salary at Milan would be, but as it's a permanent deal and not a loan, Man City will not pay any part of his salary. For all his work during this hectic week, Galliani has received an extra nice wax polish of his bald head from Berlusconi himself.

I'm disappointed in him. His goal against Arsenal summed up the talent but the shithouse just didn't have the bottle. He, more than most, should see the potential and what we are trying to achieve and if he is half as good as he thinks he is he should have stayed and proved his talent. Going to Milan is a cop out. Yes they may be a bigger name on the world stage but just think how making City the best team in Europe would portray him. He could have been a legend but in the end he was just a spineless bastard who didn't have the stomach for it. I'm sure that his signature opened the door for others to come here but I don't see that as a return on £32m and how high we regarded him. Good luck at Milan but he will be back in Brazil before he is 30 a wasted talent.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
I will try to remember the highlights. The signing, goal v Cheslea and the chip v Arsenal. Pity all the highlights are from the early days.

Agreed. He's a classic fair-weather footballer. I would look good playing for Barca......(or maybe not :-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.