Robinho (Merged)

He's gone.

Official.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
SSN - GONE

GOOD RIDDENCE

And I'd hazard a guess that he'd still have a better grasp of the English language than you do...

"Welcome back Robbie we've missed you".....the most embarrasing thread I have ever read on Bluemoon.

Disgrace of a player. Thank god, never again.

Cobwebcat said:
"Welcome back Robbie we've missed you".....the most embarrasing thread I have ever read on Bluemoon.

Yeah, great news.

Now we can all concetntrate our bile on Micah Richards...

Soulboy said:
Cobwebcat said:

Yeah, great news.

i thought silva was the new pet hate.

Good riddance

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/August/Robinho-joins-Milan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... oins-Milan</a>

Cambridgeblue said:
kippax71 said:
Makes no odds as to who pays the Tax my point which probably does not read clearly is. To pay Robinho £80knet a week it would cost City £160K a week and Milan £140K a week, and I am sure the press would state theat Robinho was so desperate to leave City he took a pay cut.

But the point is that Robinho wouldn't give a shit how much tax the club he played for paid... £160k to him at City is exactly the same as £160k at AC Milan.

He may be willing to settle for less in Milan but that will be because he is living in Milan not Cheshire. When you're on that much money 40-60k extra a week isn't going to make a whole lot of difference to your standard of living - especially if your wage is effectively tax free.

Taking my support for City out of the equation I would be tempted to take £120k a week for playing in the Milan sunshine as opposed to £160k a week playing on a wet Sunday afternoon against Stoke. My gripe with Robinho is that he came to City knowing that, and knowing that he never intended to give it a proper go here.

Now that i fully agree with. I remember being sat in the pub and saw it flash up on SSN that we had bought Robinho. It was at that moment that after watching City for 23 years I knew our club had arrived at the top table in regards to having the money and the will to buy the players. With all the new players that we have bought over the summer Robinho could have become one of the best players in Europe. It may be the case that the prem was not suited to him and the fact the press never stopped hounding him and City. For me that is our biggest downfall as a club we dont go after these reporters hard enough. Half the press are shit scared of Whiskey nose and the rags we need to get that mentality.

Soulboy said:
Cobwebcat said:

Yeah, great news.

Not me. But let's have it right he cost us £32 million and took us for a ride. If people want to wish him well and all the best that's up to them, but I turn my back on him like Naboo from The Mighty Boosh.

Good riddance to him absolute joke of a man he needs to get in the real world 160 grand a week and still not happy ffs.
Just hope as a club we learn from this and go for players who want to play for us and not a big name who doesnt give a fuck.
The whole saga with this little shit leaves a bad taste, and well done to city for holding there ground and making sure we got rid of him for good.
If there is anybody else at the club with this attitude get shut,the club is the most important thing and if they dont wanna be there say tara.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.