Robinho MOTD

jimharri said:
To be fair, I can see where Mat is coming from. When players at other clubs (Smith and Shrek at Vermin Towers), we all class it as being very fake/false.

But that's partly because Shrek claimed very publically to be a life long Everton fan, switching his alleigance to the slime on moving there.
Can't say I am a fan of seeing it myself really, but can live with it when he does.

Gaudino said:
jimharri said:
To be fair, I can see where Mat is coming from. When players at other clubs (Smith and Shrek at Vermin Towers), we all class it as being very fake/false.

But that's partly because Shrek claimed very publically to be a life long Everton fan, switching his alleigance to the slime on moving there.
Can't say I am a fan of seeing it myself really, but can live with it when he does.

exactly.

Robinho hasnt said 'once a white,always a white(real madrid)',then signed for us.

or like smith said he would never ever ever sign for city,then join 3 months later.

if robbi keeps on scoring like he is then he can do what he likes as far as i'm concerned.

scall1 said:
Before the start of each half, and after Studge's goal, he was trying to get the City fans to sing louder, which I thought showed a bit of spirit about him.

I'd be careful with that some folk will see that as hims being big headed (cue long thread on Sturridge being too big for his boots etc). Personaly I would like to hope that Sturridge became 1st choice striker regardless of whatever superstar striker came in to the club.

Sturridge is definitely a brilliant impact sub but he seems to be less effective when he starts.

Whoever we sign in the future, be it Kaka, Villa etc... Robinho will always be the superstar to me. He is incredible. Always happy. It makes me smile like a cheshire cat when I see him running away celebrating. He can do whatever the fuck he likes. That celebration was brilliant. He loves it here. I agree that it was definitely retribution for Mcarthys celebration.

robinho is the best player to wear a city shirt (IMO) just everytime he gets the ball you immediately expect something to happen, edge of your seat moment! Like someone said earlier i was expecting him to be a dribbling sort of player but who would of thought he would of been so prolific!! VIVA ROBINHO! and when we play portsmouth i want sturridge and robinho upfront!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.