robinho,,,,of course

DD said:
rogdogblue said:
World class player.

On what basis? The guy is a constant liability.

Tell me what he can do that is better than Bellamy (apart from keepie-uppies and dribbling round cones).

Seriously?...... Did you ever watch him last year? He can change games in an instant. He is world-class there is no dispute about this. He simply lacks form right now.

blumoonrises said:
be_unique said:
Why are people of here so dumb?!!!

Why do you think these Sheikhs have invested hundreds of millions into the club..because they are childhood fans, or maybe they just love the people of manchester??

They are investing all this money as they have a pupose to fulfill, and Robinho fits into that better than bellers..he's a footballing personaility and represents where they want to take the club.

If Robinho leaves..how many more big names are gonna come here??..and if we don't get the big names are we gonna be successful in the domestic league, or the champions league, even if we scrape in, then how long before the sheikhs pull out? How long you think before they are gonna continue pumping money in??

Maybe everyone's happy just getting back to being mediocre, but i'm happy beating stoke, even if we have to play with 10 men!!

out of bout 10 points you make there...not a fuckin 1 of em is right... I can't be arsed pointin out where and why you're full of shite...

Sorry I didn't realise Sheikh Mansoor grew up in Prestwich...

be_unique said:
blumoonrises said:
out of bout 10 points you make there...not a fuckin 1 of em is right... I can't be arsed pointin out where and why you're full of shite...

yawn...dunno why I'm botherin.. but anyway:
So you obv think they're here to make money..? well no, they dont need it...and if they did, they wouldn't choose a gamble like football which they have no experience in, they would stick with property for a guaranteed return.
They are motivated by honour and want to be appreciated.

They want to get the credit for building a dynasty, hence they didn't go for a ready made success story like Liverpool or summat..

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
he didnt, he sat with the subs and Mancini bollocked him for his behaviour when he kicked the jacket
A well meant bollocking can be justified and constructive.Shay gave Toure a major bollocking today.
wasn't that kompany ? when he let the ball bounce on the edge of the area

blumoonrises said:
be_unique said:
So you obv think they're here to make money..? well no, they dont need it...and if they did, they wouldn't choose a gamble like football which they have no experience in, they would stick with property for a guaranteed return.

They want to get the credit for building a dynasty, hence they didn't go for a ready made success story like Liverpool or summat..

That's the most stupid thing i've read!! Obviously they are not here to make money..there's no money in football (speaking relatively of course)..but nice to know you think the shiekh has invested hundreds of millions to be appreciated but mancunians..hmmmmm..

blumoonrises said:
be_unique said:

The "sticking with property for a guaranteed return" argument isn't looking too clever at the moment, especially over here in their home country.

They aren't motivated by honour or a desire to be appreciated. They're motivated by the very same thing that motivates every other businessman on planet Earth; making money. In City's case, they're not using us as a direct money-making machine, but rather as a medium for pushing the Abu Dhabi brand. The great thing about it though is that it's a win-win scenario; Abu Dhabi only gets the positive exposure it so desires if City are storming their way to the very top of world football.

I think Robinho will become a world class club player again under Mancini. There was a 180 degree shift in his playing strategy from Stoke to Wolves. I think between the calamity of last year and being injured for the "gelling" phase of this year's team he lost faith in his teammates and manager and started playing for himself. I hope his 7 minutes against Wolves is a better representation of what he will do for us in the months to come. I think he passed more in those 7 minutes than he did the entire season before. When his teammates give him the same respect I expect magic.

He's obviously a terrific player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.