Robinho or Bellamy?

paul_blue

Based on the amount of games played for us who have you preferred and why?

Discuss

Soz if already been posted.

CTID

Have different qualities but Robbie because of the unexpected, having said that don't see why both can't play.

SWP Barry Bellars

Tevez Ade Robbie

I know it is attacking and adventurous but at home against Hull and the like we might get a few goals and boost the old goal difference.

I`d play them both in a game and see how Robinho played. I`d never drop Bellamy though on current form as hes playing far too well. I wouldn`t drop Tevez either so its hard to know.

Both! sometimes, other times one of them, some times neither of them.

Robinho for home games and away games against footballing opposition, Bellamy for away games and home games against Bolton-like teams. Maybe both with SWP dropped. Maybe both with Tevez dropped. So many options, very good.

Horses for courses and squad rotation especially after Christmas when games will come thick and fast.

citymad said:
Bellamy any day of the week
Undoubtedly at the moment. Bellamy will give you 100% every game, which I don't think Robbie will. Now, if you're asking who's the more gifted/skillful player is, I'd say Rob (as would most on here). Skill isn't always enough though. This is where Mark's managerial skills will be tested, keeping the squad happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.