Robinho or Bellamy?

Trigger said:
Robinho home and Bellamy away, Robinho only seems to want to turn it on at home and has the quality to break down teams who come to defend.

fair point but does that mean we've paid 30 odd mill for a specialty player. That's notgood enough he needs to start doing it away from home too. That's why I'd have bellamy over him any day of the week. On his day robbi is magic just wish he'd show up more often.

Bellamy will get injured soon (if we go by his injury record) imo, which is unfortunate because he is playing so well.

Robinho. He is one of the most gifted players in the world and it's not fair to label him after only one season in this league. We need to see how he does with all this new talent on the team. If he looks lazy this season, then Bellamy. But there is potential for Robinho to become flat out dominant.

citymad said:
Trigger said:
Robinho home and Bellamy away, Robinho only seems to want to turn it on at home and has the quality to break down teams who come to defend.

fair point but does that mean we've paid 30 odd mill for a specialty player. That's notgood enough he needs to start doing it away from home too. That's why I'd have bellamy over him any day of the week. On his day robbi is magic just wish he'd show up more often.

Totally agree with you

MSA13 said:
Robinho. He is one of the most gifted players in the world and it's not fair to label him after only one season in this league. We need to see how he does with all this new talent on the team. If he looks lazy this season, then Bellamy. But there is potential for Robinho to become flat out dominant.

This.

citymad said:
Trigger said:

Its the nature of the position, Arshavin didn't do much today for Arsenal. Doesn't make him a bad player.

Robbie the best player at the club???? That is an insult to so many. Try and forget the romantic idealism that seems to accompany the brazilian players.

Don't get me wrong, as part of an 18 man squad he's a great part of the armoury. Most importantly he carries a perceived threat in the eyes of the opposition.

But, so far, the reality of his contribution in terms of end product is hardly great.

Having said that a good player needs good players around him. So far, he's not had that and at a time when he has been fit. So let's get him fit and let's see what he's got, because we have the players now to give him the platform to operate.

Jury's out for me as to whether Robinho will deliver. I hope he does.

But Bellamy is the real deal for me. Bit like Tueart - but with balls!

Just imagine the soiled underwear in the commentator community had Bellers' 1st @ the Swamp been scored by Robinho!

Both quality players for me, Robinho just needs to settle but can give any defence a torrid time and brings more of the team in with his creative play.

Apart from that, on current form it has to be bellers, he's been outstanding!

We need more problems like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.