Robinho or Bellamy?

I'd hope both could have a role to play in the continuing revolution.

Bellers is a player I have always liked and he's started the season superbly. His style certainly suits what Hughes is building, his workrate makes him a very valuable player for us.

Robi is clearly a massive talent. We all know he's skillful and can do some amazing things with the ball. But I get the feeling he's the kind of player who needs the team and formation to be geared around him and what we are building is not his preferred style. Sadly I can't see him being here long term because I think he'll be increasingly marginalised. I'd love it if he did step up to the plate but I just don't see it.

masterwig said:
I'd hope both could have a role to play in the continuing revolution.

Bellers is a player I have always liked and he's started the season superbly. His style certainly suits what Hughes is building, his workrate makes him a very valuable player for us.

Robi is clearly a massive talent. We all know he's skillful and can do some amazing things with the ball. But I get the feeling he's the kind of player who needs the team and formation to be geared around him and what we are building is not his preferred style. Sadly I can't see him being here long term because I think he'll be increasingly marginalised. I'd love it if he did step up to the plate but I just don't see it.

Hi Harry.

:P

paul_blue said:
Based on the amount of games played for us who have you preferred and why?

One word, 'rotation'.

More words, lol, Bellamy on current form.

nimrod said:
clintysablue said:
I'd personally start Bellers every game , he's top man Robinho never shows half the passion or committment Bellers shows everytime he pulls the Blue shirt on . Robinho is lazy and most games when he plays if the game isnt going as he would like it he drops the head we need players that show the passion and committment of Bellers and Stevie Ireland then we'll have a team ready to challenge for trophies . Bellers has the potential to be King Of The Blues for years to comes . Hope he continues scoring especially tomorrow nite against the Cockneys and keeps us where we belong at the top of the league .

well said, I agree

Rob is great but most times just cant be arsed, he's a 'typical city' kind of player (gives up too easily)

All true. I'm hoping that when Robinho gets back in, we see some of what he showed us in 2008. I don't even care if he doesn't track back, as long as he does well enough to score or create goals. It's his effort level and consistency that bothers me. In a team of 100%ers, we can't afford to have anything less from anyone, no matter how good they are to watch.

Team morale is so much more important than any individual player

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Both.

They started to have an understanding last season untill Bellars injury!

Robinhio is world class and always attracts three defenders thus creating space to exploit for others such as Bellars and Ireland!
Not that old chestnut, try something enough times and you can master it, try doing it faster and it becomes difficult again. Robinho does everything slowly. You can put the best fuel in your tank but if if you don't put enough in you won't get to your destination, Robinho only plays 10 minutes out of every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.