Robinho says adios

the two players you have questioned cant be compared,petrov has earned every penny he has been paid at city.find me a city fan that disagrees.however....Robinho im not so sure

richcity said:
it's a good move, he looked happy! He wanted to go and i will back him 100% i hope he has fun out there comes back a more grown up and stronger player....am i aksing to much?

Do bears shit in the woods?

was his biggest fan nbot gutted hes gone just hope he comes back raring too go and well see if he really wants to play for us if he does come back

uwe282828 said:
the two players you have questioned cant be compared,petrov has earned every penny he has been paid at city.find me a city fan that disagrees.however....Robinho im not so sure

This is true watch the vid again and see how petrov and robbie dont look at each other at the end

RobbieBrewer said:
Sorry to spoil the "love in" but this is my take on it.

Dear Robinho-please go away and enjoy your time taking the easy option and being a very big fish at sunny Santos,rather than staying,doing the hard yards and battling for your place on a cold January afternoon to help the club you joined and vowed to win silverware- or at least help get the "winning mentality" from Madrid you told us you missed so much.

When (or if) you do us the honour of coming back,having no doubt starred on the pitch with all your best mates in the Brazil team at the WC,please then do us serfs in Manchester the decent service of applying yourself in the same manner for your £1??,000 a week.

Finally-stop courting other clubs in public-or at least,stop giving "mixed messages," and wise-up saying things to the media that can be interpreted in such a way as to give ammunition to those that would try and destabilise and belittle us.

It does you and us absolutely no favours.

So remember-you have a real good time in Brazil while Tevez continues to slog his guts out for us in the cold.
After all-it's all about you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.