Robinho spat on?

Evertonian said:
Blue Phil said:
Evertonian said:
M35 Blue said:
We aint even had a full pre season to take advantage of our new wealth yet! Its going to take time to build a team. You lot should know as you were shite when Moyes first arrived! Next season and onwards is going to be really exciting for us.

So what do you lot have to look forward to? Moyes leaving (Prob to the scum.) How about staying at your shed of a ground as you aren't able to build a new ground! Oh i know, its the fact that you have bags of money to improve your squad next season so you will be able to keep up with the likes of us, Villa, Spuds etc......which one is it then?

New wealth? You make it sound like you've earned it. :hah:

At least we own our ground, eh?
not earned our wealth, erm, i think youll find we did mate, when we were gettin taken over they looked into the clubs past and the supporters played a big role, they knew we had 35,000 attendences in league 2, trust me we have earned it.

Lol, you believe that as well.

How cute.
why are you calling me cute you sick fucking peadophile! im only 14

can i ask whats wrong with a everton forum matey? or are they as silent on there all the time as on match days at your wooden shit hole?

FLANNY-MCFC said:
Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
question for you would you rather rent a palace or own a shed??

be rolling in millions or not be able to afford a 20 mill striker??

Palace? Eh? You play in a half-filled soulless athletics stadium.

We play in a stadium that oozes history and soul from every pore.

Rolling in the millions? Again you're making it sound like you've earned it. You're the plaything of some bored rag heads.

Just wouldn't happen with Everton.

Class and dignity.

your chairman is an ex - actor that used to be in coronation street and our's is an arab prince , spot the difference ???

I'll ignore the superfluous apostrophe.

Anyway, is it that one is part of a plutocratic dictatorship that lives in obscene wealth whilst most of his population lives in squalour and the other was never good enough to get a part in Brookside?

Evertonian said:
Lol, you believe that as well.

How cute.

Ignoring anything else, we are about to become a major force in football. Make no mistake, ADUG are not playing. In a few years time we ill be wining things and going from strength to strength.
Everton on the other hand will still be scratching around in Liverpool's shadow. The bitterness and jealousy that you're showing is very satisfying for City fans. It shows that you know we are on our way to getting it right.

Now fuck off back to pity city and take your bitterness and jealousy with you.

Evertonian said:
FLANNY-MCFC said:
Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
question for you would you rather rent a palace or own a shed??

be rolling in millions or not be able to afford a 20 mill striker??

Palace? Eh? You play in a half-filled soulless athletics stadium.

We play in a stadium that oozes history and soul from every pore.

Rolling in the millions? Again you're making it sound like you've earned it. You're the plaything of some bored rag heads.

Just wouldn't happen with Everton.

Class and dignity.

your chairman is an ex - actor that used to be in coronation street and our's is an arab prince , spot the difference ???
whilst most of his population lives in squalour
this is liverpool right?

i think they only spat to see if he would spit back and then they could sell the spit on e-bay :)

stony said:
Ignoring anything else, we are about to become a major force in football. Make no mistake, ADUG are not playing. In a few years time we ill be wining things and going from strength to strength.
Everton on the other hand will still be scratching around in Liverpool's shadow. The bitterness and jealousy that you're showing is very satisfying for City fans. It shows that you know we are on our way to getting it right.

Well you have a good shot, with all your immoral blood money.

However, you're about 10 players or so away from being on our level - i'd take given, ireland and robinho from your squad. Whereas as Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Cahill, Saha, Rodwell, Gosling, Arteta, Yakubu, Pienaar and Vaughan would walk into your team.

So basically, seeing as Eto is the latest quality name to turn you down, you're going to have to keep buying the likes of Bellamy ad Bridge for laughable prices.

The ragheads will grow bored before you anywhere near winning the league.

Sorry.

stony said:

However, you're about 10 players or so away from being on our level - i'd take given, ireland and robinho from your squad. Whereas as Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Cahill, Saha, Rodwell, Gosling, Arteta, Yakubu, Pienaar and Vaughan would walk into your team.

So basically, seeing as Eto is the latest quality name to turn you down, you're going to have to keep buying the likes of Bellamy ad Bridge for laughable prices.

Sorry.

Evertonian said:
stony said:

Sorry.

Bwahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.