Robinho spat on?

JO JO JO JO JO JO Is the best player you ever had at your club. Must be the first 20m player!!!!

ello_jo said:
Eyah fuckoffrobinho mate, I just hope you, like, come on here this time next year, like, to see what the league table looks like then, like. You can talk about our millions, sorry, billions, but we haven't even scratched the surface on what we are going to spend yet. So if we get another brazilian flop somewhere down the line, we might well lend him to you for half a season of course. And we will make sure we inform you of what success feels like when we sail past you in years to come. So go and enjoy your final, like, but I just hope you don't get nicked before that game, like.
quote of the season off bellemy really somes up this sore prick
"people are really gunna be jelous when they see the money being invested into this club over the next few years, and the players that are going to be brought here"

I cant help but think the whole spitting incident could be one giant misunderstanding. After all the thieving cunts do tend to speak as though they are a hacking up a gob full of phlegm with every spoken word.

M35 Blue said:
We aint even had a full pre season to take advantage of our new wealth yet! Its going to take time to build a team. You lot should know as you were shite when Moyes first arrived! Next season and onwards is going to be really exciting for us.

So what do you lot have to look forward to? Moyes leaving (Prob to the scum.) How about staying at your shed of a ground as you aren't able to build a new ground! Oh i know, its the fact that you have bags of money to improve your squad next season so you will be able to keep up with the likes of us, Villa, Spuds etc......which one is it then?

New wealth? You make it sound like you've earned it. :hah:

At least we own our ground, eh?

Evertonian said:
M35 Blue said:
We aint even had a full pre season to take advantage of our new wealth yet! Its going to take time to build a team. You lot should know as you were shite when Moyes first arrived! Next season and onwards is going to be really exciting for us.

So what do you lot have to look forward to? Moyes leaving (Prob to the scum.) How about staying at your shed of a ground as you aren't able to build a new ground! Oh i know, its the fact that you have bags of money to improve your squad next season so you will be able to keep up with the likes of us, Villa, Spuds etc......which one is it then?

Yeh, we definitely couldn't afford our own one.

svennis pennis said:
Evertonian said:
M35 Blue said:

So why don't you?

Long term lease. Does it matter? We could buy, and build the biggest stadium in the world if required

Evertonian said:
svennis pennis said:
Evertonian said:
M35 Blue said:

So why don't you?

Because at the present time the lease is a better option for City. If it ever becomes a better option to buy it or build another stadium, I've no doubt that we would.

Is that all ?

Evertonian said:
svennis pennis said:
Evertonian said:
M35 Blue said:

So why don't you?
question for you would you rather rent a palace or own a shed??

be rolling in millions or not be able to afford a 20 mill striker??

Evertonian said:
svennis pennis said:
Evertonian said:
M35 Blue said:

So why don't you?

Hmmm let me see, spend £400m on a new stadium like Arsenal, and saddle the club with debt, or get the council/government to build it for you, and end up with no debt. It's a tough call.

If you're so proud about owning that shithole in Liverpool then I'd be embarrassed, it's a hovel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.