Robinho spat on?

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
even more strange how we managed the 1/4 final of uefa cup remind me what happened to you?

We lost to the first decent opposition we had.

Much like you did. Only we had a horrendous injury list to deal with so technically you actually did worse than we did.
I suppose you chose to ignore the injury list we had,
you got knocked out much earlier than us (apparantly means you did better....okay) which reduced your fixture list enabled you to concentrate on domestic comp if we wouldnt have had the extra 15 games this season i have no doubt in my mind that we would easilly be above everton in the league.

Half of those 15 extra games were against conference sides, also we've played 5 more fa cup games than you and played two games in the UEFA cup.

SO basically, that's 8 extra games. Which is fuck all really.

Also we finished above you last season despite European competition.

Poor argument - must try harder.
really ???

well it having the midweek traveling to european games does effect players and also less time to recover for the weekend prem games.

seems you really have no knowledge of how football really works i suppose that the symptoms of watching football with no quality to it

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
question for you would you rather rent a palace or own a shed??

be rolling in millions or not be able to afford a 20 mill striker??

Palace? Eh? You play in a half-filled soulless athletics stadium.

We play in a stadium that oozes history and soul from every pore.

Rolling in the millions? Again you're making it sound like you've earned it. You're the plaything of some bored rag heads.

Just wouldn't happen with Everton.

class and dignity.

Class and dignity.

well when jagielka went off on a stretcher, i remember seeing the entire away end clap him off.

when elano made a soft second foul, neville ran to the ref waving his imaginary card.

when the game was stretched in injury time, petrov tried to burst into space, unfortunately pienaar was attempting to rape him and stop his progress, although it was quite funny watching petrov belt the little twat round the head.

and classy moyes showed total contempt for city with his i expected to win statement.

add to the fact you scummy bastards spat on robinhio, and i think we can see how you judge class and dignity.

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Evertonian said:
Blue Phil said:
but were shit according to you, and your doing great! so enjoy your 3 more wins than us, because we can only get better mate, i cannot wait for this summer and next season, im gunna get an account on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfanschildsrapistforum.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfanschildsrapistforum.com</a> or whereever it is you came from and laugh so hard ill shit, then send you the shit in the mail! enjoy xD

I'm not a member of that website. I didn't even know it existed.

What happens when you sign nobody of any genuine quality (just your bridges and your bellamys) and you resolutely remain a mediocre midtable side and the ragheads get bored and leave you in the shit?

sorry who was it who ripped the shite out of your defence yesterday oh yea the player with no genuine quality robinho, is it your nap time yet boy

He did ok but wasn't that great.

We were understrength and obviously had other things on our minds.

I'm glad you enjoyed your win though, it's nice to see the smaller teams having their day.

Try performance of the weekend and you're getting closer.

BUDTHEWISER said:
BlueMooner87 said:
pee dubya said:
This guy's getting boring now :-(
to be honest i am surprised his rasict comment havent earned him a ban yet

Don't think there's any mods on just now or he would have been a while ago. Maybe he could do us a favour and just go away rather than hanging around making himself look like even more of an inbred moron?

Look Evertonian... it is fairly obvious by now that you know two things about football: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

So again, why don't you do yourself a favour and fuck off before you get banned?

Evertonian, please can you answer my question....

did you or did you not win the auction to win the pen jo used to sign his contract?

pee dubya said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
BlueMooner87 said:
pee dubya said:
This guy's getting boring now :-(
to be honest i am surprised his rasict comment havent earned him a ban yet

Don't think there's any mods on just now or he would have been a while ago. Maybe he could do us a favour and just go away rather than hanging around making himself look like even more of an inbred moron?

The irony of it all is he came on claiming not to tar them all with the same brush and then makes racist comment after racist comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.