Robinho spat on?

BlueMooner87 said:
well it having the midweek traveling to european games does effect players and also less time to recover for the weekend prem games.

seems you really have no knowledge of how football really works i suppose that the symptoms of watching football with no quality to it

You really are the oddest bunch of fans in football.

YOur 'sportswear' your 'taches, your inflatable bananas. Just really weird.

Also, just because you have robinho in your team doesn't mean you play 'quality' football.

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:
well it having the midweek traveling to european games does effect players and also less time to recover for the weekend prem games.

seems you really have no knowledge of how football really works i suppose that the symptoms of watching football with no quality to it

Also, just because you have robinho in your team doesn't mean you play 'quality' football.
its called creating an atmosphere, something you wouldnt have a clue about

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Yeah we spit at people.

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:

But we do play quality football though so your point is null and void.

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:

come on, your'e not implying everton fans are smart.

most of the ones i saw were wearing shell suit bottoms and tacky 5 quid t shirts celebrating the cup final.

still each to their own.

Godfather said:
Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:

But we do play quality football though so your point is null and void.

No point trying to speak sense mate, your talking to a fan of a club, who's season was widely acknowledged to have been kicked into life by a crunching tackle by Philip Chuckle on the trannie. What an achievement.

Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Speaking of weirdos....
Is this thing you ?

IN7983948Talk-Sport_129199s.jpg

Sky Blue said:
Evertonian said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Speaking of weirdos....
Is this thing you ?

IN7983948Talk-Sport_129199s.jpg

was he in willy wonkas chocolate factory, he looks familiar

1qwerty said:
I could never condone that sort of behaviour , If the prick who spat at robinho is found and identified he'll be banned alongside anyone involved in racist chants .... they are scum and should never be allowed into a football stadium again , As an Everton fan , I'll apologise for this , I love a little banter or a wind up , it's part of the game , of going to support your team , but not gobbing at someone , ..be assured , the majority of Everton fans feel this way so don't stereotype us .... I mean most of us do have jobs and I've never nicked even a Mars Bar , never mind a stereo !

Mate great post and I was just beginning to wonder if it was normal as all the other Everton fans so have spoken out against it. I know that all Everton fans are the same and that is why my first post was singular because I do not believe most fans would turn up to spit on a quality player. Tim Cahill fustrates me all the time but that is because I wished he played for us - he is quality and should be respected. And yes I really do love and expect the banter :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.