Robinho spat on?

RobinJo said:
urghhhhh are these tossers still here?

everton 1 - 2 MAN CITY

BAHAHAHAH

Well Done

man city 0-1 EVERTON

Your point being what, exactly??

I was merely pointing out that although some of these posts are attacking the "scum" that spit, I was posting two articles that point to Manchester City fans and players doing exactly the same.

Thanks.

BobbyJo said:
RobinJo said:

everton 1 - 2 MAN CITY

BAHAHAHAH

Well Done

man city 0-1 EVERTON

I was merely pointing out that although some of these posts are attacking the "scum" that spit, I was posting two articles that point to Manchester City fans and players doing exactly the same.

Thanks.

We won on away goals, so we beat you over the season.

BobbyJo said:
RobinJo said:

everton 1 - 2 MAN CITY

BAHAHAHAH

Well Done

man city 0-1 EVERTON

Thanks.

Shouldnt you be out robbin now everyones gone to work. go away

Matty said:
Evertonian2 said:
Holden Balls said:
Evertonian2 said:
Erm, i'll give you a clue, I posted it in the post you've just quoted.

Hardly degrading the dead is it la?

WEll i think it is. Let's agree to disagree.

No, lets agree that you're banned.

That was a good line Matty. You could get a job as the next James Bond if you carry on like that

The Fat el Hombre said:
Matty said:
Evertonian2 said:
WEll i think it is. Let's agree to disagree.

No, lets agree that you're banned.

That was a good line Matty. You could get a job as the next James Bond if you carry on like that
Yeah, I can just picture me, coming out of the water in those swimming trunks like Daniel Craig. Of course, if it were you in the role of James Bond, Greenpeace activists would rush off the beach to you with wet towels and try to roll you back to sea.......

Out of all the teams we've beat this season, why is it Everton who have taken the defeat so hard ?

stony said:
Out of all the teams we've beat this season, why is it Everton who have taken the defeat so hard ?
Because Everton, like Spurs, are still living under the delusion that they are a 'big club' who deserve to be up there challenging for honours. What they fail to recognise is they are currently at their peak. Without huge investment they are as good as they'll ever get, given how football has changed.

Interesting odds for next season on blue sq....Seems the bookies don't rate the mighty Everton !

NEXT SEASON'S OUTRIGHT - English Premier League 2009-2010
Manchester United 6/4 Manchester City 25/1
Chelsea 9/4 Tottenham Hotspur 50/1
Liverpool 11/4 Aston Villa 80/1
Arsenal 9/1 Everton 150/1

They're almost as obsessed with us as the scum are!

What a load of absolute tossers.

Not our fault we can't get a point away from home then we play Everton a team some morons think can push for top 4 and we batter them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.