Robinho spat on?

Evertonian2 said:
Blue Phil said:
Evertonian2 said:
im so jelous of liverpool, i wish torres would let me suck his cock

wtf, why would you even P.M me that?

Ever heard of 'projection'

i think you should look it up.

project yourself in the mersy you fuckwitted bin dipper, you mams finished suckin my dick now she said you go home if you want. Asked if you could pick up some smack for her on your way

mancboy123 said:
Yes i think you'll find it is most peoples on here major concern that they have more idiots than us who want to fight over a football match. i tell you i lose sleep over that almost every night.

Also nice to see you steered away from the football related conversation and from telling us about your highly rated and injured youngsters along with why a ball travelling to a players feet over 20 yards away from him should now be considered a punt.

Is this just because you dont want to be one of only three teams in the league along with bolton and stoke who play the game almost exclusively by punting it up field.

They were Vaughan and Anichebe up front.

Baxter is also supposed to be a bit special, but a bit too young at this stage.

Evertonian2 said:
GStar said:
Haha, and what has people wearing shit clothes, hanging round in big gangs with goggles sewn into thier hoods, beating up "scarfers" got to do with football exactly?

Not a lot. It just means that city are scared of their rivals across the city.

How does it mean we're scared? Its nothing something the large majority of City fans concern themselves with... Should i be scared of the gangs around Moss Side, because theres more of them carrying guns than there is just me?

Use some common sense at least.

sniff said:
Evertonian2 said:
Blue Phil said:
Evertonian2 said:
im so jelous of liverpool, i wish torres would let me suck his cock

wtf, why would you even P.M me that?

Ever heard of 'projection'

i think you should look it up.

project yourself in the mersy you fuckwitted bin dipper, you mams finished suckin my dick now she said you go home if you want. Asked if you could pick up some smack for her on your way

ooh, you're such a card

Fair enuff i cant say i know an awful lot about them apart from anichebe was the victim of a disgraceful challenge up in newcastle. Have seen vaughan play a few times but have seen nothing to note him as a stand out player, same of gosling and rodwell, only thing of note i have seen is rodwells goal against liverpool in a shockingly bad game.

But i guess time will tell with regards to each teams youngsters and how they break into the team etc and how they progress. Im not saying they are not highly rated as they most probably are over at everton but from the times i have seen them cant say i have noted them as stand out players to watch i.e. young, agbonlahor, gibbs, mancienne etc

biffa said:
lol

Evertonians cast long, envious glances towards Manchester City on Monday when they were taken over by Abu Dhabi United Development Group and Kenwright would love nothing more than to step aside for a similar group.

"I would like the club to have a billionaire who could support David Moyes with more money," said Kenwright.

"I don't want to be the chairman that takes this club to Kirkby and I didn't want to sell Wayne Rooney. But I am and I probably will be.

"I do not want to be here next year. I don't want to be standing in front of you saying 'it's been another tough season' and 'I don't know where the money is'. I want you (shareholders and supporters) to have everything you want, which is a billionaire.

"Whether it is a Sheikh, whether it is a Russian, an American, whether it is any one of the 14 or 15 people I have met in the last 12 months. I want to give you that. I want you to give that billionaire to every single one of you. I would sell tomorrow.

"Why? Because he and I fight every summer

Evertonian2

I suppose the "liars" also made up the abuse your fans gave to an asian linesman

Have a look back at previous games commented on here before
None have mentioned abuse & spitting by away fans that I can remember

Who is the liar and who is in denial

Now fuck off back to your own s(h)ite

Evertonian2 said:
mancboy123 said:
Is it worth pointing out to this guy that elano walks into the brazil team but arteta cant get into the spain team or that pienaar is ON LOAN to you because he cant get into a mid table german team, that Jo is ON LOAN to you because he couldnt get into our team.

Lescott is not a patch on Kompany and Jagielka is about the same level as ned except ned is a darn site younger. its very easy for all of us to build up our own players and for us to wear rose tinted specs about how good our players are but the youngsters in our team ireland, richards, onohua have been full internationals in the case of ireland and richards or captained their u21 side in the case of onohua. Rodwell, Gosling and Vaughan i know absolutely zero about so you will have to let us know why they would walk into our side but i certainly havent read anything in the press about any big names sniffing around these three.

Im not having a go because its good to support ur team and believe that your players are the best in the world but to say the little lot you mentioned would walk into our team is just downright laughable. The only player out of your team i would have is maybe cahill but even then i am not sure on him because i think he does well in a team that plays the kind of football you guys play but in a team that plays football along the ground as oppose to in the sky im not sure how he would do.

Elano has won 32 caps in 5 and a half year Hardly a regular.

Jo is on loan because of our horrific injury list. Pienaar isn't on loan.

Lescott and Jagielka are both comfortably better than what you have, if you thnk otherwise then you simply know nothing about fotball.

Yeah Cahill's height is tailor made for the long ball game we play!

You silly oddballs have formed this odd impression that you're successors to the Arsenal team of a few years ago.

In fact both goals yesterday were scored from long punts whereas ours wasa beautiful constructed passing move.

absolute crap, elano's ball a punt? there endeth what little credability you may have had.
you and your overated journeymen will get no where near us next season.
as for jags and lescot i'd take nedham over them right now, and he's still a kid.

Evertonian2 said:
Holden Balls said:
Evertonian2 said:
The most offensive chant yesterday came from the fans who referenced a tragedy where over 20 people died.

Didnt hear any sort of M***** chant yesterday, those songs are no longer sung as far as im aware la

Team full of ******* is what you chanted. You're either deaf or didn't go.

I was in your sorry excuse for a Football stadium yesterday la. What song did you hear us singing where we were degrading the people who died in the munich air disaster?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.