Robinho spat on?

De Souza said:
Is anyone really surprised? Everton fans have to be the biggest bunch of scallys going!

Oh fuck off. One idiot does it, and people blame the entire Everton Fans.

Nick1878 said:
De Souza said:
Is anyone really surprised? Everton fans have to be the biggest bunch of scallys going!

Fuck off the site if you don't like it "la" I thought De Souza was remarkably mild compared to the other comments on that incident .... or are you immune to being callled dirty/filthy/fucking scouse cunts ????

;-)

BLUENATIC said:
Nick1878 said:
De Souza said:

Fuck off the site if you don't like it "la" I thought De Souza was remarkably mild compared to the other comments on that incident .... or are you immune to being callled dirty/filthy/fucking scouse ***** ????

;-)

Its 'lad' not 'la'.

Nick1878 said:
De Souza said:

Shouldn't you be stealing from an orphanage or something?
I loathe Everton, and their fans.

I'd rather be punched than spat on. I hope they have tv pics of the dirty bastard.

Nick1878 said:
De Souza said:

what are you doing on this forum mate? you do realise you're going to get stick when you make quotes in favour of everton dont you?

guarenteed that if robbie would of spat back at him/her, then the person would of reported robbie to a steward .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.