Robinho spat on?

Tell The King said:
Typical of Everton fans that. Disgusting.

Spitting is horrible and on 606 an Everton fan is ashamed also, that certain(very limited I hope) Toffees were abusing an asian Linesman

However saying that certain idiots at comms still do the M***** gestures

I think ours is a lesser problem but people may disagree

At the end of the day its football and has its roots in working class areas(I being one of them)

All we can do is try to stick together as a society and eventually stamp it out - but I do not think we ever will as people as I still make jokes at the fat person at work

coleridge said:
BLUENATIC said:
Nick1878 said:
De Souza said:
Is anyone really surprised? Everton fans have to be the biggest bunch of scallys going!

Oh fuck off. One idiot does it, and people blame the entire Everton Fans.
Fuck off the site if you don't like it "la" I thought De Souza was remarkably mild compared to the other comments on that incident .... or are you immune to being callled dirty/filthy/fucking scouse ***** ????

;-)

A DISGUSTING INCIDENT, if correctly reported and as the images appear to show.

However, I am continually disappointed by the moronic scouse bashing that goes on this site.

I've known many an idiot City fan, I'm afraid, including BNP retards ['your just like one of us', 'Ooh, thanks'].

Liverpool has always been in tandem with Manchester for many historical and cultural reasons. If you want to have a go at anyone [as seems to be your MO], then start with London. Get a grip, 'lad'.

so it's Ok to have a go at the cockneys, because all us Northern types are the same..is that it?...bullshit..the scousers are a breed apart..there's a lot about them to admire, but also a lot they should be ashamed of..and today was bang out of order..you would NEVER see that kind of behavior at either City or United.

Liverpool has always been in tandem with Manchester for many historical and cultural reasons. If you want to have a go at anyone [as seems to be your MO], then start with London. Get a grip, 'lad'.[/quote]

so it's Ok to have a go at the cockneys, because all us Northern types are the same..is that it?...bullshit..the scousers are a breed apart..there's a lot about them to admire, but also a lot they should be ashamed of..and today was bang out of order..you would NEVER see that kind of behavior at either City or United.[/quote]

dont be so naive

blueantc said:
Liverpool has always been in tandem with Manchester for many historical and cultural reasons. If you want to have a go at anyone [as seems to be your MO], then start with London. Get a grip, 'lad'.

so it's Ok to have a go at the cockneys, because all us Northern types are the same..is that it?...bullshit..the scousers are a breed apart..there's a lot about them to admire, but also a lot they should be ashamed of..and today was bang out of order..you would NEVER see that kind of behavior at either City or United.[/quote]

dont be so naive[/quote]

ever seen players spat on at City..I haven't?

blueshortsshorts

I wasn't advocating having a go at cockneys. I was simply drawing an analogy from the vitriol, my friend.

blueshortshorts said:
blueantc said:

so it's Ok to have a go at the cockneys, because all us Northern types are the same..is that it?...bullshit..the scousers are a breed apart..there's a lot about them to admire, but also a lot they should be ashamed of..and today was bang out of order..you would NEVER see that kind of behavior at either City or United.

dont be so naive[/quote]

ever seen players spat on at City..I haven't?[/quote]

yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.