robinho - the superstars ARE coming

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5304366,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 66,00.html</a>

kippax casual said:
PabZab said:
Would hate to see superstars at the expense of good youngsters, I'd like to see our club modelled on Barca. Good football with a lot of emphasis on youth.

Me too it's the way forward in my opinion

look at that ageing chelsea team no youth coming through there gonna have to spend big to keep up, we must keep the youngsters coming through.....

Someone mentioned Ibrahimovic earlier. why? Most over rated striker in the world in my opinion did nothing against the rags in either games.

And i agree with the poster who said along the lines of bringing in superstars at the expense of our fantastic youth set and 'copy' Barcelona's set up and blend youth with better players.

Either way the futures bright!

poyntonblue said:
Someone mentioned Ibrahimovic earlier. why? Most over rated striker in the world in my opinion did nothing against the rags in either games.

I don't rate him, not bad at holding the ball up but he's nothin special imo.

ShaunyWrightWright said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
poyntonblue said:

I don't rate him, not bad at holding the ball up but he's nothin special imo.

Yeah, lets just stick with Vassell.

Agreed.

Kaka is a no - he wants Madrid. Terry is a no, he wouldn't leave Chelsea, even if we had Mourinho, which we won't.

I'm guessing at Ronaldinho and Eto'o, which means more challenges for Mark!

lol ibrahimovic is better then what we currently have.

and when he plays welll man does he play well.

most of the time he is a chump..

however...

who would you prefer to pair with robinho...

ibra
benjani
caiced..
sturridge
boj
evans
the might vass

other then vassell ibra is a strong contender lol

Dobsy87 said:
Kaka is a no - he wants Madrid. Terry is a no, he wouldn't leave Chelsea, even if we had Mourinho, which we won't.

I'm guessing at Ronaldinho and Eto'o, which means more challenges for Mark!
Eto'o and Ronaldihno at the same club spells trouble I personally wouldn't touch Ronaldinho with a big shitty stick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.