robinho - the superstars ARE coming

If we bought all the players people have listed in this forum we would be playing a 1-1-9 formation...........!!!!

Need to be realistic. Before we buy 5 strikers we need to get rid of some of the shite that is rotting away on our bench taking god knows how much in wages every week!

Also at the forum the other night Hughes said that Sturridge had not signed a new deal. If that's the case and he doesn't want to play for us then let him go onto bigger and better things with Birmingham trying to keep them up next season. The fact is that City are on the up and he simply will be nothing more than a bit part player for us! I for one would not be too concerned if he left, as he has not been great when given his admittedly limited chances!!

Roll on Sunday!!!

I'd would say a maximum of 3-4 superstars is all you need really.Tke into account we already have one in Robinho.
I'd go all out for a superstar striker (Villa,Eto'o or Zlatan Ibrahimović) and if we could get John Terry then him but I doubt he's leave Larndan!

I'd sign 4 or 5 £15m-£20m rated players to add quality and depth to the squad.Chiellini,Veloso and van der Vaart would be a good start.

lol messi is the onli major signing that woul
d majorly shock me ....beeing linked with everyone else lol someone will join eventually...

i dont seriously think he will cum but

thats just a long shot of a theory. lol

tolmie what you think?

SHELDON1981 said:
If we bought all the players people have listed in this forum we would be playing a 1-1-9 formation...........!!!!

Need to be realistic. Before we buy 5 strikers we need to get rid of some of the shite that is rotting away on our bench taking god knows how much in wages every week!

Also at the forum the other night Hughes said that Sturridge had not signed a new deal. If that's the case and he doesn't want to play for us then let him go onto bigger and better things with Birmingham trying to keep them up next season. The fact is that City are on the up and he simply will be nothing more than a bit part player for us! I for one would not be too concerned if he left, as he has not been great when given his admittedly limited chances!!

Roll on Sunday!!!

This^^^^^

Expect at least 12 PLAYERS TO BE SHOWN THE DOOR.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2419699.ece

Robinho said: “I admit I am a little envious of United’s success, but that is only normal. But I intend to help change all that and I think that City will fight for the title next season.

“I am convinced things will change. Historically City are one of the great English clubs, we need to be top of the table and I am sure the owners’ objective is to buy a super team this summer.

“It’s up to the owners but from what I hear there has been some interesting contact with superstars.”

sounds good to me.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SHELDON1981 said:

Roll on Sunday!!!

This^^^^^

Expect at least 12 PLAYERS TO BE SHOWN THE DOOR.

off the top of my head

Schmeichel
Mills
Fernandes
Sturridge
Benjani
Evans
Jo
Ball
Ben-Haim
Hamann
Etuhu
Vassell

danny21manc said:
unrealistic shite....john terry would never i repeat NEVER EVER leave chelsea

course he fucking would, big cash plus playing for Jose - he would be here in a flash.

superman7 said:
lol messi is the onli major signing that woul
d majorly shock me ....beeing linked with everyone else lol someone will join eventually...

i dont seriously think he will cum but

thats just a long shot of a theory. lol

tolmie what you think?

Personally think you are pissing in the wind on Messi.

superman7 said:
I HAVE A FEELING IF MESSI WINS CHUMPS LEAGUE HE MAY CONSIDER US AS HE WOULD OF WON EVERYTHING AT BARCA PERHAPS TRIGGERING A NEW CHALLENGE....

VILLA IN FIRST AT 50 MIL THEN KAKA AT 83 MIL
THEN MESSI AT 130 MILL

SUMWHERE INBETWEEN WILL BE ANOTHER RECORD BREAKER.
"Barman; a glass of whatever superman7 is drinking, please!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.