Robinho to Barca in Jan...

barcablue

Read in a Spanish sports paper today that the father of Robinho and Juan Laporta had a meeting last night with City (forgot the name) in Abu Dhabi. The paper said that an agreement had been made for a loan move in January. (Barca are in AD for the world club match)

I would not be too bothered right now if Robbie went.. especially after his performance last night.. he backed out of a fair few tackles and went straight down the tunnel after being substituted.. But I would have thought a loan deal would not be in our interests. Why don't we make them buy him.

Wouldnt surprise me if it did happen, been touted about for long enough.

I hope for his sake he leaves, he has become the biggest scapegoat I've seen in City in a long long time, and he is not effective in his current role, and the way Hughes wants to play, and with this midfield it's not going to work for Robbie. I think he has done great considering all the shit he has been taking constantly from the papers and us, but unless Hughes will get a clue, Robbie is not going to show his best out of position and with a midfield that doesn't support him.

But a loan I don't like, there is very little to gain here, either sell him, or keep him, we're not running a charity here.

Just read the Telegraph Sport section. Fourteen column inches on the match report. Twelve of them about MCFC that didn't include anytime when we kicked a ball v. Spuds. Two column inches about the match.

Even the most readable have an agenda when it comes to us. Good stories about money not quite making it sell papers.

Who's the best player to put on a City shirt?

Robinho..

The problem is Hughes and his methods and strategy that give Robinho no chance of making an impact...what we need is a manager who can deal withthis type of player..

Do you think Robinho would look shit at Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United? "No, I don't think soooo..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.