Robinho to Barca in Jan...

TudorRose said:
Who's the best player to put on a City shirt?

Robinho..

The problem is Hughes and his methods and strategy that give Robinho no chance of making an impact...what we need is a manager who can deal withthis type of player..

Do you think Robinho would look shit at Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United? "No, I don't think soooo..."

The nail has been well and truly hit on the head.

TudorRose said:

Robinho..

The problem is Hughes and his methods and strategy that give Robinho no chance of making an impact...what we need is a manager who can deal withthis type of player..

Do you think Robinho would look shit at Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United? "No, I don't think soooo..."

Well he looked shit away from home in a Madrid shirt, that's why he rarely started a game away from the Bernebau.

There's no doubt he's got bags of skill. However for me he's what's known as a homer.
If Bellamy or SWP were available, I doubt he wouldn't have started last night.

great 1st season, this season had an injury put alot of weight on in my opinion but not such a bad thing, hes not made even a slight impact and would play bellemy or swp everytime, he just doesnt seem at home and id be happy too see him go if we get the right money and the personel too cover, he also doesnt contribute away from home as he didnt with madrid, theres a pattern forming in his play.

this forum is full of two faced twats you all said bellers was a wanker when we where in for him

samharris said:
TudorRose said:

Robinho..

The nail has been well and truly hit on the head.
Nah, I think it's been missed by a mile, he's twatted himself on his thumb and he now wishes he'd have used screws.
Robinho is ssssllllowwwww and feeble and not upto the EPL, hope he moves soon. The less said about his immature selfish mental deficencies the better, causes trouble where ever he's been.

dannyboiblue said:
great 1st season, this season had an injury put alot of weight on in my opinion but not such a bad thing, hes not made even a slight impact and would play bellemy or swp everytime, he just doesnt seem at home and id be happy too see him go if we get the right money and the personel too cover, he also doesnt contribute away from home as he didnt with madrid, theres a pattern forming in his play.
So I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like he's been on the pies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.