Robinho to Besiktas 99% done

AlthamBlue said:
Could be off to Fenerbahce according to this;

Manchester City will meet officials from Fenerbahce this week to try to push through a £20million deal which would see record-signing Robinho move to Turkey.
City are keen to offload the Brazilian who arrived in a blaze of glory in 2008 but failed to settle in the Premier League and spent the second half of last season on loan in his homeland with Santos.
Enlarge
Enlarge
Revolving door: Given's (L) move out of Eastlands seems to be blocked but Robinho (R) has been given the green light to leave
Fenerbahce's rivals Besiktas have already made a £14m bid for Robinho but City want to see if they can get more money for the winger who cost them a British transfer record £32.5m.
City have asked goalkeeper Shay Given if he will stay at the club until January despite being demoted in favour of Joe Hart. Given has had treatment on a back injury and City hope that will deter potential suitors.
But they will not stop him leaving in the next transfer window if Given is still unhappily on the bench.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305032/Manchester-Citys-Robinho-offloaded-Turkey.html#ixzz0xGnfTAMX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0xGnfTAMX</a>

It's from the Daily Fail. Enough said.

Rumours getting around many places today of Fenerbahce 20 million bid, not just the mail

We cant push him out the door fast enough. Getting £20 million back for him would be our best bit of transfer business this summer. Hes disruptive and generates lots of bad press and feeling ain general towards the club. Cant be rid of him soon enough IMO.

alera said:
We cant push him out the door fast enough. Getting £20 million back for him would be our best bit of transfer business this summer. Hes disruptive and generates lots of bad press and feeling ain general towards the club. Cant be rid of him soon enough IMO.

He is not disruptive, he is just immature.

Is he really the type of person that will disrupt the dressing room, I don't think so.

According to news in Turkey, our chairman Yıldırım Demirören are going to London tomorrow morning by his personal plane. And bring Robinho to Turkey!
Are there any similar news in London??

blackeagle said:
According to news in Turkey, our chairman Yıldırım Demirören are going to London tomorrow morning by his personal plane. And bring Robinho to Turkey!
Are there any similar news in London??

If you want news from London try a UTD forum.

Really mancini isn't even going to give robinho a chance to redeem himself and prove to the fans that he can hack it in the premier league,the man is good enough especially now that we have players like tevez,balotelli,silva around,he could really click this year and take us to that top four position.

Mancini for me is playing with fire because he is buying too many work man like players,yes we need players that are going to track back but if they aren't that good going forward then we would be in no way shape of form able to win matches.

I would keep robinho just in case silva hasn't settled by january and then really see if robinho wants to be here.

Get rid at the best price we can get and learn from this experience.

I don't care how good a player is supposed to be. I'm done with poor little rich kids made rich at our cost expecting understanding and blah blah blah.

We pay huge wages so just do your fucking job. Most of us in the real world are getting really pissed off with prima donnas.

If we got rid of a player like Bellamy out of the 25 man squad and let a big-mouthed player like Robinho stay it would be a disgrace! Bellamy has played for millions of clubs but always plays for the shirts and the fans, and tries 100%, where as Robbie plays for his ego and thinks City owe him. Manchester City are bigger than Robinho, and until he gets that into his head I dont want to see him in sky blue shirt.

simono said:
If we got rid of a player like Bellamy out of the 25 man squad and let a big-mouthed player like Robinho stay it would be a disgrace! Bellamy has played for millions of clubs but always plays for the shirts and the fans, and tries 100%, where as Robbie plays for his ego and thinks City owe him. Manchester City are bigger than Robinho, and until he gets that into his head I dont want to see him in sky blue shirt.

good post, in fact the best one by miles from anyone in here called Simon IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.