Robinho to Fenerbahce?

Keep him he can bring a lot to the table, brilliantly creativity and has an eye for a goal. Let's not forget he will be more effective with the likes of Yaya Toure and de Jong offering him protection in midfield.

The bottom line with Robinho is this, in 2008/09 he was brilliant at home but found the away days tough and was often not brought into the game by his equally awful team mates on the road. He scored 14 goals in 31 games (better than Bellamy last season in a better side) and also created countless goals.

He then broke his ankle playing for Brazil last September and whilst out injured, attracted the interest of the worlds biggest club, Barcelona. He stated he would love to play for them as 90% of players on the planet would, this annoyed City fans, what did Robinho though was the fact he struggled to regain his form when he returned from injury. He then struggled under Mancini and requested to be loaned out in order to cement his World Cup place.

Now he's fully fit again, surrounded by much better players and said last week he was happy to accept the clubs decision if they said he wasn't for sale.

We've given far worse players second chances in the past, I think Robinho deserves one aswell.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Keep him he can bring a lot to the table, brilliantly creativity and has an eye for a goal. Let's not forget he will be more effective with the likes of Yaya Toure and de Jong offering him protection in midfield.

The bottom line with Robinho is this, in 2008/09 he was brilliant at home but found the away days tough and was often not brought into the game by his equally awful team mates on the road. He scored 14 goals in 31 games (better than Bellamy last season in a better side) and also created countless goals.

He then broke his ankle playing for Brazil last September and whilst out injured, attracted the interest of the worlds biggest club, Barcelona. He stated he would love to play for them as 90% of players on the planet would, this annoyed City fans, what did Robinho though was the fact he struggled to regain his form when he returned from injury. He then struggled under Mancini and requested to be loaned out in order to cement his World Cup place.

Now he's fully fit again, surrounded by much better players and said last week he was happy to accept the clubs decision if they said he wasn't for sale.

We've given far worse players second chances in the past, I think Robinho deserves one aswell.

He doesn't want to be here FFS!

Kinky by name said:
mackenzie said:
Ireland doesn't want to go. The other little bastard can't wait.

Give Ireland his money.

Fuck the other one.

You're going for it tonight Macca :)

Aye. Going bed now.

Tough week with Bellers going and then seeing that fooker being applauded back.

It hurts to see City fans do that.

Goodnight KBN. x

warhawkmoski said:
He can't cut in the EPL? Really people, have you all forgotten his form from two seasons ago when he first arrived that quickly? He showed he could hack it then, he just lost his form and his mental strength last season. There were a lot of things that went on off the pitch that no one on here will know about. He went home to Brazil and returned with a big smile on his face. If he puts is head down and does the work I feel he can return to his form of two seasons ago and be a world class talent for us again. When he is in form he truly is a world class talent. I for one hope he stays and finds his form. I don't care if I'm alone in that, but I'd rather see him in the 25 man squad than some others that are likely to make it.

I agree with you mate to an extent.

What's done has been done and Robinho is the most disrespectful, arrogant litle shit I have ever seen in the premier league (possibly any league) He is a blatant liar and he really proves, that contracts mean fuck all. It's not like he wants to fight for his place, he doesn't want to be at City. A decision that he will regret? Oh yes.

19m? YES PLEASE.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

He doesn't want to be here FFS!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/premier-league/6296435/Robinho-vows-to-respect-City-wishes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/premier-league/ ... ity-wishes</a>, now find me a quote since leaving Santos where he says he wants to leave the club.

I find it to be absolutely ridiculous how some people have reacted to Robinho and the supposed direct quotes in the media. It seems whenever there are direct quotes from guys like Ireland, Given, Bellamy, etc. about how they demand to see the pitch or they want out people back them up and say that the media are making it up and it is not true. Yet when there is a quote from Robbie saying similar things they take it as gospel and want the guys head on a platter. It makes zero sense to me the logic that some people display on here. If the media print rubbish about certain players why would they not do the same about Robbie? It makes me wonder if some people have different motives for not wanting Robbie at the club. Something seems to be way too painfully obvious to ignore that is something that Ireland, Given and Bellamy all have in-common, and different from Robbie, when it comes to their physical appearance. And don't tell me it's about money and how much Robbie earns because that is a played out argument and if the roles were reversed between Robbie and Ireland or Bellamy I bet the reaction towards Robbie and the desire to see him leave would be the exact same.

Either way I rate Mancini wants to give him a second chance, one things for sure Robinho never tried being a shit stirring **** like Bellamy is being now.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Either way I rate Mancini wants to give him a second chance, one things for sure Robinho never tried being a shit stirring **** like Bellamy is being now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/05/robinho-questions-roberto-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... to-mancini</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.