Robinho-watch

Kinky Dribbler

Had a very good game tonight in my opinion, but did anyone else think he looked really down towards the end of the game? Maybe he was just annoyed at himself for missing that sitter...

I think he was just annoyed at missing that one after doing all the hard work. He looked relieved and happy after his assist for the 2nd.

He was much more involved, much better, i think he was just frustrated that he didn't get a goal tbh, but he celebrated our goals pretty passionately, wouldn't read too much into him looking a bit down.

who gives a flying fuck if he looks down at the end of a game, especially one that we won and advance to the next round in europe. Robbie is not the be all and end all of mcfc. stop pampering the egos , if he wants to be the best in the world then he better get on trying to be it and with a club going places,,,,,,,istanbul istanbul we are coming,,,oh did ireland look down at the end of the amtch,,,sorry

bigduncan said:
thought SWP had a bit of a mare, lots of passes given away. but i'm only nit picking.

I actually thought he was our best player in the first half, some great footwork, but faded out a bit in the second half when Bellamy and Robinho stepped it up, they kind of overshadowed him.

He was great tonight fair play to him . Thats two games in a row now but the jury is still out on weather he can do it consistently in the prem.
I saw shades of aaron Lennon in his performance tonight

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He was great tonight fair play to him . Thats two games in a row now but the jury is still out on weather he can do it consistently in the prem.
I saw shades of aaron Lennon in his performance tonight

Im sorry????? Did I mis read that? You did say Aaron Lennon? The over rated piece of shit at Tottenham?

WTF!?

Kinky Dribbler said:
Had a very good game tonight in my opinion, but did anyone else think he looked really down towards the end of the game? Maybe he was just annoyed at himself for missing that sitter...
He needs a goal for sure, thats 3 one on one's he's missed in a row now. But he's perfomance tonight was at times a joy to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.