Robinho! We've Kept Our Promise!

the thought of the strikers we have is awesome. The rest of the league must be s------g themselves! The only thing I would like is another creative midfielder. If Superman or Barry get injured we're kind of thin on the ground. Elano - does it when he wants. Johnson - a long way to go before he gets back to what he was.
If we get another midefielder and two centre backs we can win the league at a canter!

local_manc said:
been speaking to my mate who is on preseason tour with city in SA he is saying robby is actin like a different person to what he was last season,
personality and alot more willing in training!
I am sure he is still in Brazil.

ashton-blues said:
local_manc said:
been speaking to my mate who is on preseason tour with city in SA he is saying robby is actin like a different person to what he was last season,
personality and alot more willing in training!
I am sure he is still in Brazil.

Ashton-blues 100% correct

local_manc 100% incorrect (why bother ?)

rickmcfc said:
paul_blue said:
Agreed!!

I am really looking forward to watching the link up play with Robbie Ireland Tevez and Ade!

got a semi thinkin about it :)
i got a fully loaded stonker not a semi, oh its dribbling!
Information overload!! For most of the second half of last season, Robbie had off field distraction hanging over him. Once that was cleared up last spring, he started to bag a few goals again. This season he could be immense!

I can remember back in the day watchin KINKY run the show and thinking what if we had 11 players of the same class we could rule the world.Well i guess we will find out soon.H.A.P.P.Y.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.