Robinho! We've Kept Our Promise!

local_manc said:
been speaking to my mate who is on preseason tour with city in SA he is saying robby is actin like a different person to what he was last season,
personality and alot more willing in training!

I can understand that when Robi got in his car and looked out of the window at the grey skies and rain, looked at his temperature gage in his car that read 5degreesC, got to training and had Benjani spooning his crosses over the bar he must have thought; "oh my fucking god what am i doing here!???????"

I know i would have been thinking exactly that if i was in his shoes! he really could have gone to almost any club and he came to us, now we are putting our work in with the signings lets hope this continues all season!

carlL said:
Robinho on his way out.
Have no details but this is what i heard.

You get buggered by dogs, have no details but it's what I've heard.

If he has an injury free season, he will be top scorer in the league. In fact how much odds is that, fancy putting some money on it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
If he has an injury free season, he will be top scorer in the league. In fact how much odds is that, fancy putting some money on it.

Best price is 25/1 with William Hill and as low as 14/1 with Coral

Adebayor is 25/1 with Coral

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.