Robinho

13/05/12

How do you think he would have done under Pep if we signed him in present day conditions?

He was supposed to be Brazil's next big thing and while he has 100 caps to his name, he fell well short of the billing. Not to do with talent because his natural talent which he showed at Santos, Madrid and his first year in an average team here could be mindblowing. Application and ethic definitely held him back but that's why I ask the question because a 24 year old Robinho when we signed him from Real Madrid had the world at his feet and if he were in this City team with this manager driving him on every day I think he'd have gone to the very top.

Didn't have the right attitude. Probably would have had more of an impact but it would not have significantly changed his career. Same reason Balotelli will never reach the heights could have with his talents. Pep wouldn't have made a difference IMO.

Shitload of ability, shit attitude. Guardiola would have moved him on fairly quickly.
If Ronaldinho's ability couldn't excuse his attitude...

Lots of talent but never worked hard enough and liked to party.

Not Peps kind of player.

Never thought he was that good. Lazy and uninterested most of the time. Occasional flashes of brilliance but not enough of them.

Didn't have the right attitude. Probably would have had more of an impact but it would not have significantly changed his career. Same reason Balotelli will never reach the heights could have with his talents. Pep wouldn't have made a difference IMO.
I always thought Balotelli as a talent was grossly overrated. His greatest talent was his oversized confidence. Other than that, he was a decent player with very good Athletism, suspect mentality and a knack for sometime doing the amazing.

I think the last part confused many about his potential. As a character, I still loved him.

Oh Robihno would have sucked under Pep

Pep would never sign him, nowhere near good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.