Robinho

If he listened and put in the work it's possible he could've been a huge success under Pep, unlikely though considering his personality.

Still the only City player I've seen do a rainbow flick in a real match and he must surely hold the record for number of stepovers in a row

Gonna have a sore as fuck arse though once he goes down for that rape. If the appeal process is unsuccessful then he has a 9 year stretch to do in Italy. The Albanians will deal with him inside in Italy, especially as its one of their own that he's allegedly raped.

Robinho was a huge over priced disappointment who didn't put a shift in. There are other under achievers such as Bony, who I felt was just plain lazy.

Often he had 3 players on him which was why Ireland looked amazing, I think we have to look back at the welsh tafia. Robinho & Elano couldn’t get in a team that Ched Evans could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.