ROBINHO'S - IF TRUE FINE OR ONE MATCH SUSPENSION OR BOTH?

mancity1 said:
Testy one , I think Hughes will suspend him for one match and fine him as well.

I honestly think we should get shot of him. Exactly what he did at Real when he didn't get his own way. If this was Bellamy, then everyone would be saying the same.

Holyheadmanc said:
I have heard, he has been given permission to go back to Brazil for his 25th birthday! does anyone know if this can be confirmed????

No cook said is a disciplinary issue

Ricster said:
mancity1 said:
Testy one , I think Hughes will suspend him for one match and fine him as well.

I honestly think we should get shot of him. Exactly what he did at Real when he didn't get his own way. If this was Bellamy, then everyone would be saying the same.

I'm inclined to agree with you. If he carries on sulking we should definitely get rid.

I don't know what to think until we get the full story. If Robinho has flown back to Brazil I can't see him playing for us again whilst Hughes is here. I'm not that arsed that Kaka didn't sign, it would of been hard for Hughes to adapt his team yet again for another owner signing (Robinho and Jo spring to mind.)

The fact that Robinho has 'walked out' of training doesn't impress me at all. I just hope the club produces some form of statement soon.

MonsallBlue said:
Holyheadmanc said:
I have heard, he has been given permission to go back to Brazil for his 25th birthday! does anyone know if this can be confirmed????

No cook said is a disciplinary issue

AH Shit!!!

Just seems like one thing after the other at the mo! Watchin SSN, Im even getting sick of hearing about us!! lol!!! Wont last once all this is cleared up though =)

alabaster said:
Ricster said:

I'm inclined to agree with you. If he carries on sulking we should definitely get rid.

I disagree - we'd be caving in and giving him what he wants... which would set a dangerous precident.

Let him eat shit in the reserves till he gains some humility... and keep fining him if he doesn't perform.

Zabaleta didn't get to go home for his birthday did he? I think it was the day before the Wigan game when he ended up scoring so why the hell should Robinho?

If he was given permission and it was withdrawn, he'd be entitled to his annoyance but we don't know what happened do we and I think its probably a storm in a teacup anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.