ROBINHO'S - IF TRUE FINE OR ONE MATCH SUSPENSION OR BOTH?

OK people need to get real, point 1, we can't sell him to a European club until the summer, so "getting shot of him" is not an option(we have to deal with it for 6 months) Point 2, he is our top goal scorer and when he plays the team is much stronger. Furthermore, remember that there is a story out there that the club had already given him permission to travel home and then for some reason took it away, if that's true then that might be a major issue and not necessarily for Robinho. IF the whole thing is true, and he simply walked out, he will simply be fined, why would we suspend our best player, other than to shoot ourselves in the foot!

Pam said:
If he was given permission and it was withdrawn, he'd be entitled to his annoyance but we don't know what happened do we and I think its probably a storm in a teacup anyway.

I really hope you're right Pam!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
OK people need to get real, point 1, we can't sell him to a European club until the summer, so "getting shot of him" is not an option(we have to deal with it for 6 months) Point 2, he is our top goal scorer and when he plays the team is much stronger. Furthermore, remember that there is a story out there that the club had already given him permission to travel home and then for some reason took it away, if that's true then that might be a major issue and not necessarily for Robinho. IF the whole thing is true, and he simply walked out, he will simply be fined, why would we suspend our best player, other than to shoot ourselves in the foot!

good post mate. exactly my take on it.

He's a hothead but he's been great for us since he joined. If he's been on the phone telling Kaka not to come, then thats a different matter but I can't see it myself and Kaka's a bit of a prat.

I just hope we don't have to face a crowd of jubilant Chelsea fans next season singing "We've got Robinho, We've got Robinho".....

Typical, typical fucking city... sometimes I think we must be cursed.

We're caught in a catch 22 situation - top 4 players wont come to us because we're not in the top 4, we can't get in the top 4 without top 4 players.

Cambridgeblue said:
I just hope we don't have to face a crowd of jubilant Chelsea fans next season singing "We've got Robinho, We've got Robinho".....

Typical, typical fucking city... sometimes I think we must be cursed.

We're caught in a catch 22 situation - top 4 players wont come to us because we're not in the top 4, we can't get in the top 4 without top 4 players.

Thats my take on it its very hard to break into the top 4 without players that can play at a high level in the top 4 and those player won't join us because we are not top 4!

Have had enough of Brazilians and hope we off load the lot of them come what May, if it is not Elano the club are walking on egg shells with, or Jo doing a sicky because it is all to much it is now Robinho spitting his dummy out the pram because he wants to go home so goes anyway the bloke earns £160 ,000 a week ffs,I really don’t want to see another Brazilian at the club again no matter how good they are, they cant cope with the demands of the premiership and bring to much baggage.

Ricster said:
mancity1 said:
Testy one , I think Hughes will suspend him for one match and fine him as well.

I honestly think we should get shot of him. Exactly what he did at Real when he didn't get his own way. If this was Bellamy, then everyone would be saying the same.

Er, yes but Bellamy is carp and Robinho is a genius. Slight difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.