ROBINHO'S - IF TRUE FINE OR ONE MATCH SUSPENSION OR BOTH?

mr t said:
I think when he gets back the club should buy him a birthday cake with 25 candles and after all the players have sung 'Happy Birhtday' to him he could make a wish.....................

Cos he's a fucking attention seeker.

It'll be interesting to see how Craig Bellamy deals with his tantrums - there'll be some fireworks.

A golf club perhaps???

If true then fine him, you cannot throw your rattle out the pram because you were asked to train, we pay him £160,000 a week to be at our club. He isn't bigger than anyone

City do need to make a statement.

The club really should be coming out with soem sort of statement and quick.
Kaka not signing is fine by me, Robbie just f*cking off (IF TRUE) is the worrying thing.

They bang on about the fans being the most important thing, if this is the case - tell us what`s going on!

I know it was only this morning it was reported but the longer it drags on, the worse it gets.

alabaster said:
Ricster said:
I honestly think we should get shot of him. Exactly what he did at Real when he didn't get his own way. If this was Bellamy, then everyone would be saying the same.

I'm inclined to agree with you. If he carries on sulking we should definitely get rid.
no. let him rot if true,

The guardian - a paper that checks its facts before printing - stated that he was given permission to go home and sort out his sons passport.

All it states is that it is true that someone has stated this, rather than it is true full stop.

If anything I think he'd be more committed to city given that the type of deals being discussed were beyond anyone's imagination.

I dont think he came here believing that city would immediately be a world 11. He came because real treated him as bait. He wanted adulation. We have given him it.

From robinho website.. Don't know if it's 'official' site or not..
According to Robinho there's no rift between him and the club.

According to sources close to Robinho, he's very happy at Manchester City. He believes in the club´s project, on its promises and proposals and has no intention of leaving his new home. There has been a lack of communication somewhere, but nothing has changed.

Since last week Robinho had asked for the club´s permission to travel, in order to solve some family problems. Therefore, after training at Tenerife on Monday he left for Brazil, with his wife and baby and will be back in a short few days.

He will for sure be playing on Wednesday against Newcastle and, as usual, will give his all to help the club to achieve victory. He is very motivated and says he wants to be the league´s top scorer. Therefore, while in Brazil with the family, he will be excersing and keeping fit for the upcoming match.

Robinho was cheering for Kaka and hopes that the club will soon find a replacement as high level as Kaka is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.