Robinho's in the 25

Thought he was a goner but.............. is any really that up-set that he's in the team? Still a SHOCKER!

Where exactly did Mancini submit the 25 man squad list then?

Balotelli has not signed yet, neither has Milner so why would he name the squad already?

25 man squad hasn't been named. The media are all reporting on the 28 man europa squad. the 25 man prem squad doesnt have to be in until Sept 1st.

Ok, just watched Bobby's PC and he does indeed state that Bellamy's off the list and Robbies on it ? (that could of course be for now as the list isnt fixed until Sept 1st ?)

I hope we all get behind Robinho. Let's wipe the slate clean and give the lad a 2nd chance and see how he gets on.

1. He was the first superstar to come to us (for whatever reason) but Hull away in winter is a bloody shock to anyone's system let alone someone from who grew up playing on the beach in Brazil.

2. Being arrested for rape in a foreign country mustn't have exactly been a giggle either.

3. Getting used to clods like Rory fucking Delap kick the shit out of you probably takes some getting used to.

4. Being boo'd off the pitch isn't great either is it.

So are we surprised he wanted to go home, to the warmth, where he's loved and can play his magic without having lumps kicked out of him? We shouldn't be.

But he's back. It's a new dawn. We have some new world class players who can have the shit kicked out of them instead. It won't all be about "let's flatten Robinho", which it was for his first season and a half.

Let's give the guy a break and see what one of the worlds best players can do for us.

Chippy_boy said:
I hope we all get behind Robinho. Let's wipe the slate clean and give the lad a 2nd chance and see how he gets on.

1. He was the first superstar to come to us (for whatever reason) but Hull away in winter is a bloody shock to anyone's system let alone someone from who grew up playing on the beach in Brazil.

2. Being arrested for rape in a foreign country mustn't have exactly been a giggle either.

3. Getting used to clods like Rory fucking Delap kick the shit out of you probably takes some getting used to.

4. Being boo'd off the pitch isn't great either is it.

So are we surprised he wanted to go home, to the warmth, where he's loved and can play his magic without having lumps kicked out of him? We shouldn't be.

But he's back. It's a new dawn. We have some new world class players who can have the shit kicked out of them instead. It won't all be about "let's flatten Robinho", which it was for his first season and a half.

Let's give the guy a break and see what one of the worlds best players can do for us.

Top post Chippy boy, i totally agree, anyone that wears the shirt should get the support and he really is one of the worlds best, we should cherish him, who give a shit if he doesnt track back, that was never what he was bought for.

I reality, if he did track back he would probably be a liability, with a better left back behind him he shouldnt need to anyway. I think if he wants to stay he will fit in but he will have to get used to being a squad player and not the star he is back in Brazil.

Pacman said:
I think if he wants to stay he will fit in but he will have to get used to being a squad player and not the star he is back in Brazil.

Well maybe.

The thing is, he has SO much talent, he could be first on the team sheet every week if he wants to give it 100%. After all of our amazing signings (including Balotelli) I still think in terms of raw talent, Robinho is better than any of them.

Let's hope he really tries to make a go of it. I will be 100% supporting him so long as he's playing for us and not taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.