Robinho's in the 25

The very thought of Robinho returning to City has horrified me for months. However, looks very possible that he will be in the 25 and obviously I want everyone in the squad to play well. I hope that he gets a much better reception than he deserves because if people give him serious grief I can see him just opting out and that isn't going to help anyone.

DonRobertoManciti said:
poyntonblueboy said:
so bellamy is shown the door, after giving his all to our great club, robino is welcomed back,after all the disrespect he has shown us. how anyone could want this sad excuse of a man, is beyond comprehension. keep bellamy he`s a winner.

What has Bellamy ever won?

The man might run around a lot and chase the ball like a dog chases a bone, or a cat chases a mouse, but as for a winner, he couldn't even win an argument, with a quiet, unasuming Italian.

Robinho is being welcomed back, because we know what he is capable of, and under this manager, with his style and his own players around who won't bully him and get away with it, then we might see a different Robinho.

There is a reason why top sides like Barcelona, Madrid etc have either had or want Robinho at their club, and Bellamy is able to get sides like Fulham, Sunderland, West Ham and Blackburn chasing and wanting him.

Bellamy is an idiot, that has opened his gob once too often and this time has put his foot in it, Mancini has shown him respect throughout the 6 months that they obviously haven't been getting along, he bad-mouths his boss first chance he gets, just like Onouha, whose attitude also stinks (as well as his game), it was time to go.

No great loss.
Agree 100%
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=820d4qkBd-k[/youtube]

10.Goater_Legend said:
DonRobertoManciti said:
What has Bellamy ever won?

The man might run around a lot and chase the ball like a dog chases a bone, or a cat chases a mouse, but as for a winner, he couldn't even win an argument, with a quiet, unasuming Italian.

Robinho is being welcomed back, because we know what he is capable of, and under this manager, with his style and his own players around who won't bully him and get away with it, then we might see a different Robinho.

There is a reason why top sides like Barcelona, Madrid etc have either had or want Robinho at their club, and Bellamy is able to get sides like Fulham, Sunderland, West Ham and Blackburn chasing and wanting him.

Bellamy is an idiot, that has opened his gob once too often and this time has put his foot in it, Mancini has shown him respect throughout the 6 months that they obviously haven't been getting along, he bad-mouths his boss first chance he gets, just like Onouha, whose attitude also stinks (as well as his game), it was time to go.

No great loss.
Agree 100%
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=820d4qkBd-k[/youtube]

Fabulous. And people criticise him for not tracking back? Barmy.

He's pure magic at his best. I'll always look back fondly on Robbie's time here but I don't think he'll play for us again. I imagine a deal will be done somewhere before the transfer deadline so he can spend afternoon's in the sunshine.

It's a shame he can't settle in England but if his heart is elsewhere he's not going to be at his best.

If you look at the players he's been played with at City, I don't think he's got a better chance to succeed than this year. I don't think it's a coincidence that when Robby went quiet, Ireland suddenly became a superstar. Teams focused on Robby and gave Ireland a lot more space.

Can't see any way they can do that with this edition of the Blues, though. Could build some great chemistry with Tevez and Silva and set the league alight.

DonRobertoManciti said:
Bellamy is an idiot, that has opened his gob once too often and this time has put his foot in it,

You have to admire his flexibility though, to be able to do that.

Big Ned said:
He's pure magic at his best. I'll always look back fondly on Robbie's time here but I don't think he'll play for us again..

No one can afford to match his wages. That's why he's back.

poyntonblueboy said:
so bellamy is shown the door, after giving his all to our great club, robino is welcomed back,after all the disrespect he has shown us. how anyone could want this sad excuse of a man, is beyond comprehension. keep bellamy he`s a winner.

Unfortunately you are only partly right. Bellers gave his all to Hughes
but apart from a couple of flashes, Chelsea and Arsenal being the most
memorable, He certainly didn't give his all to Mancini. I loved Bellamy as a City
player but his total and ongoing lack of respect towards the manager, club and
fans mean that the exit door is the only option. Sad but true. If it was
up to me Robhino would be joining him.

Could only see Robi getting a regular starting place if we played somethin like this

_____________________Hart______________________

Richards_______Toure________Kompany_______Kolarov

________Milner________Toure_________Barry________

_______________Silva________Robinho______________

_____________________Tevez______________________

That front 3 would be good to watch :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.