Robinio speaks

K.Reeves right foot said:
dbsmcfc said:
but didn't someone hear from Cook that its a disciplinary issue?

Maybe a disciplinary if wires were crossed, but if it is then a fine of 50 grand, and no big deal. I blame the coaching staff for not learning Brazilian, thats where the mis communication stems from, selfish gits! or is it spanish?........

portuguese! let's buy tranny and have him as robbie's translator and boot boy.

K.Reeves right foot said:
dbsmcfc said:

Maybe a disciplinary if wires were crossed, but if it is then a fine of 50 grand, and no big deal. I blame the coaching staff for not learning Brazilian, thats where the mis communication stems from, selfish gits! or is it spanish?........

portugese mate.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
dbsmcfc said:
cook said if he has stormed out it will be a disciplinary issue,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp?AjrDcmntId=5936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/lates ... mntId=5936</a>

Nice one Paul.

As is now proven, that was a f*ckin big 'IF'

OK, im down off the fence now and in the happy camp, i luv Robby, and at 45 years old i should not be saying that, but i just cant help myself!!!

as long as everything is great with robinho i don't give a shit. puts it all into perspective

blue_goo said:
Think were all forgetting that the busyest day is yet to come,, its bin frantic for the last week - imagine the surprises we have instore on deadline day :)

I remember the Aug 31 final day - sat there with my gob open for the last 3 hours - amazing box office stuff. Ribbery quoted as worth 140 million by his club, lets get him!!!

According to Robinho there's no rift between him and the club.

According to sources close to Robinho, he's very happy at Manchester City. He believes in the club´s project, on its promises and proposals and has no intention of leaving his new home. There has been a lack of communication somewhere, but nothing has changed.

Since last week Robinho had asked for the club´s permission to travel, in order to solve some family problems. Therefore, after training at Tenerife on Monday he left for Brazil, with his wife and baby and will be back in a short few days.

He will for sure be playing on Wednesday against Newcastle and, as usual, will give his all to help the club to achieve victory. He is very motivated and says he wants to be the league´s top scorer. Therefore, while in Brazil with the family, he will be focusing for the upcoming match.

Robinho was cheering for Kaka and hopes that the club will soon find a replacement as high level as Kaka is.

web site robhinoofficial.com read it GREAT NEWS fully committed to the project

will play against newcastle

Re: there we go...

Kinky by name said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Kinky by name said:
He's gone to find Ze Roberto

Fuck me he will need a shovel to find that fossil

he's buggered off back to Brazil, too... didn't come back after a trip at Christmas!

BTW Shalke's Ze Roberto is no fossil, he's 28, I think.

BTW i did think you were talking about bayerns who is 34.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.