Robinio speaks

I've been posting this on the main forum.

it is good news that Robinho says he is still committed, however, it sounds to me like he has buggered off without permission.

Hughes will do his nut about this.

Re: there we go...

Mark - TheBlue said:
Kinky by name said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Kinky by name said:
He's gone to find Ze Roberto

Fuck me he will need a shovel to find that fossil

he's buggered off back to Brazil, too... didn't come back after a trip at Christmas!

BTW Shalke's Ze Roberto is no fossil, he's 28, I think.

BTW i did think you were talking about bayerns who is 34.

Ah, no worries!

Sounds as if with Cook in Italy, the squad in Tenerife and the staff at Eastlands, the left and right hands haven't got a clue what is going on, if anything.

Seemed like just another opportunity for the press to print more BS about our club. Good to see that the record has been set straight on his own website and that he appears committed to the club. Also glad that it was also stated he will feature against the barcodes next week.

It sounds like there has been a disagreement somewhere along the line. Whether he has gone to Brazil without permission or not is still up in the air. But its good to hear that Robinho has spoken on the issue. It appears to be slightly overblown by the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.