Rochdale FC

The Dale have been my second club for a long time. Whenever I would come over to England and City played a Sunday match, we would go the see The Dale if they were home. My mate lives in Rochdale and the folks there always treated me well. Small, friendly club and they used to have City supporters club meetings there. Hope they get promoted this season.

UP THE DALE!!!

I lived in Rochdale for 14 years which is why they are my 2nd team. Whenever I get the chance I go watch them provided City aren't playing at home or if I'm unable to get tickets.

I went to Wembley when Dale played Stockport in the final and was really gutted when they lost, maybe this could be their year for promotion

mcfc1982 said:
piss off with the grammer

i was simply stating a fact,

you have put the comma in the wrong place and you are missing a full stop.

come on lad, get your act together.

i wish i had this commer.

heyday.jpg

They've always been my second team as well. Always would play them on FIFA and bring them up to Europe haha. Grant Holt was a stud!

acquiesce said:
They've always been my second team as well. Always would play them on FIFA and bring them up to Europe haha. Grant Holt was a stud!

same here i go there all the time, even to away games when city are playing away. all my family are dale fans 1st then city, apart from me.. we have a couple of dale seasontickets (my dads and an extra one for either me mam, me or my brother)

good friendly club! City loving

My second team all the way, go and watch them when i can, got into them because had no choice to wear the shirt, used to play for them :)!

Lmg1002 said:
My second team all the way, go and watch them when i can, got into them because had no choice to wear the shirt, used to play for them :)!

Yep, my 2nd team too. Went to watch Dale for several years home & away whenever we didn't play on the Sat. Love the stand behind the goal where you can have a pint in a pub-like atmosphere!

Been to Bristol, Carlisle, Macc, Preston,Rushden and a few others watching them. The fans are a decent bunch with no pretensions. Would highly recommend a trip to Spotland on a non-City day.

my mates nephew plays for rochdale ( will buckley ). they are expecting big things from him. ive never seen him play myself , is he a good player ?

spogga said:
mcfc1982 said:
piss off with the grammer

i was simply stating a fact,

As was I without having to resort to foul expletives

The word "piss" is from the bible, and therefore considered acceptable language.

"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" 2 Kings 18:27 and Isaiah 36:12.

Another interesting biblical quote is, "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." Deuteronomy 23:2.

(All references taken from the King James translation).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.