Rodney Marsh Tweet

citytill1die84 said:
cmdub said:
something big is happening

Fooking hope so I'm off home in an hour hopefully something to watch. Rodney Marsh hasn't said if its City or not tho and mentions the deal is for 2 players. Think it'll be Chelsea they've been quiet today.

Chelsea like rags have done all their business already and spent plenty which we all know.... Highly doubt it's any of them

Excited!! Reading his tweets has got me going, this combined with Kevs rumours and whoever said we are leaving it til late in the window to conduct our business has got me crossing my fingers.

ello_jo said:
Excited!! Reading his tweets has got me going, this combined with Kevs rumours and whoever said we are leaving it til late in the window to conduct our business has got me crossing my fingers.
You are simply getting your leg pulled.

lionheart said:
ello_jo said:
You are simply getting your leg pulled.
I enjoy it. Shoot me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.