Rodney Marsh Tweet

mcfc2607 said:
Why is everyone saying silva to barca.

I would never want silva to leave in exchange for fabregas....

Silva is one of our most important players!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:33 pm --<br /><br />
mcfc2607 said:
Why is everyone saying silva to barca.

I would never want silva to leave in exchange for fabregas....

Silva is one of our most important players!

DalbeyINUK said:
I would hate to lose the Magician. Didn't care about NDJ leaving but Silva going would really hurt. So let's hope that isn't true!

Stop right there!

There is nothing to be true, some random poster offered up an idea, that's all, no gossip, no rumour, no tweet, no nothing

Stop right there!

DalbeyINUK said:
I would hate to lose the Magician. Didn't care about NDJ leaving but Silva going would really hurt. So let's hope that isn't true!

Me to, but for Fabregass??? some signing that would be

Ducado said:
DalbeyINUK said:

Stop right there!

There is nothing to be true, some random poster offered up an idea, that's all, no gossip, no rumour, no tweet, no nothing

Stop right there!

Ducado said:
DalbeyINUK said:

Stop right there!

Stop right there!

Yep nowt in what I posted just a suggestion when Marsh said they are locked in a hotel over a deal Rod Marsh did the same last transfer window

Ducado said:
DalbeyINUK said:

Stop right there!

Stop right there!
Ok. Thanks god. Nearly had a heart attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.