Rodney Marsh v Yaya Toure

SrilankanBlue

Marsh The WUM schooled by Yaya

Rodney Marsh on talkSPORT: "People close to Manchester City tell me Yaya Toure is not very happy and he’s one of their great players."

@Toure_yaya42 1h
Hey buddies, don't listen to the rumors, I'm happy at city..the Toure brothers are in Casa and are missing Manchester

@RodneyMarsh10 1h
Ask yourselves this. Why would YaYa dash to deny a rumour from an old man sitting in Starbucks in Florida?

@Toure_yaya42 19m
@RodneyMarsh10 Out of respect for my fans and my club!! How can I be unhappy when i get so much love and respect from everyone in city?

‏@Toure_yaya42 2m
@RodneyMarsh10 i want you to give me a good reason to be unhappy at MCFC! Enjoy Florida and stop distracting us, we have objectives here!!!

Perhaps this is exactly the kick in the arse that Toure needs at times. Just question his allegiances and he will be an animal in every match. Or he could just need rest.

SrilankanBlue said:
Marsh The WUM schooled by Yaya

City Watch ‏@City_Watch- Rodney Marsh on talkSPORT: "People close to Manchester City tell me Yaya Toure is not very happy and he’s one of their great players."

@Toure_yaya42 1h
Hey buddies, don't listen to the rumors, I'm happy at city..the Toure brothers are in Casa and are missing Manchester

@RodneyMarsh10 1h
Ask yourselves this. Why would YaYa dash to deny a rumour from an old man sitting in Starbucks in Florida?

@Toure_yaya42 19m
@RodneyMarsh10 Out of respect for my fans and my club!! How can I be unhappy when i get so much love and respect from everyone in city?

‏@Toure_yaya42 2m
@RodneyMarsh10 i want you to give me a good reason to be unhappy at MCFC! Enjoy Florida and stop distracting us, we have objectives here!!!

Marsh was saying all summer that yaya was going to leave,even when he was told he had just signed his new contract he kept saying it.He is a dick

Fair play to Yaya and very encouraging to hear that from him (assuming it is defo Yaya that's responded, you know fucking twatter is like).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.