Rodney Marsh v Yaya Toure

Marsh is a media whore who's more interested in telling everyone that he was George Best's best mate.
Makes stupid comments to get the oxygen of publicity he needs to survive.
His latest tweet has achieved what it was meant to. He just needs people to know he's still around!

FantasyIreland said:
He's still adamant his 'source' thinks Yaya will be off in the summer.

That doesn't really make sense, I can't see anywhere for him to go. His importance to our team means we wont sell him for cheap, but his age means a lot of teams wont be willing to match our valuation.

I thought Marsh was in the know regarding Manchester football until I heard him on Talksport preseason rambling on about Rooney will definitely be leaving the rags.
He was simply quoting from the media and didn't have a clue.

Rodney Marsh is an attention seeking cock who single handedly fucked up a title chasing team's chances of winning the league.

Yaya Toure is a world class player who (with 2 quality goals verses the Geordies) set up his team to go on and win the league for the first time in 44 years.

Dr Mick said:
Rodney Marsh is an attention seeking cock who single handedly fucked up a title chasing team's chances of winning the league.

Yaya Toure is a world class player who (with 2 quality goals verses the Geordies) set up his team to go on and win the league for the first time in 44 years.

... and scored the only goals in the FA Cup Semi Final and Final.

oakiecokie said:
Dr Mick said:

... and scored the only goals in the FA Cup Semi Final and Final.

...and Marsh fucked up our chances of us winning the league for only the third time in our history.

Which FA Cup Final? Are you mixing him up with Neil Young or Tommy Hutchinson? You do know who Rodney Marsh is don't you? Looks like Peter Stringfellow on a bad day. Oh I see you mean YAYA. yeah he looks nothing like Peter Stringfellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.