Rodolfo Borrell leaving City

I see Fabrigas has just retired from football and is fulfilling his Como (Italy) contract by managing the youth teams. IIRC his Barca career never really overlapped with Pep's time but he's definitely a "La Masia" product similar to Arteta.
Yea and look how that twat turned out. We don’t need anymore wankers thanks.

We've won a treble.

A fresh start is the best way for both the coaching staff and the players to be hungry enough to do it again.
That is a brilliant statement mate and very true.

A couple of new players and a couple of new coaches to inject a bit of difference and to mix it up and press the reset button.

Great Post mate and simply put.

We wouldn't even give Gundogan a 2 year deal. Bearing in mind we have lost Pep's 2 main coaches and Pep himself leaves in 2 years, with hindsight could you not agree that keeping Gundogan at the club would not have only served to provide short term playing and coaching cover, but also potentially provided the club with an immediate in-house replacement for Pep in 2025?
Were you part of the negotiation team ? How do you know what he was offered? He wanted to go because his wife didn't like Manchester, and he completed English foorball

I thought it was a really nice touch when Rodolfo managed the first team (Pep served a touchline ban) to bring on the youth players for their debut in a Chumps League game.

I thought it was a really nice touch when Rodolfo managed the first team (Pep served a touchline ban) to bring on the youth players for their debut in a Chumps League game.
So he brought on the players without Pep's knowledge?

When was it announced that his wife didn't want to stay in Manchester was the reason he left?
Was definitely mention before he got wed, but at 33 would definitely be looking at replacing him next season so a two year wouldn't make sense !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.