Rodolfo Borrell leaving City

These guys who are moving on may know something about what Pep has decided to do when his contract is up and have decided to sort out their own careers, just a thought.
They can't possibly know now what Pep will do in two years time. They've received their own good opportunities and are, understandably, taking them up.

They can't possibly know now what Pep will do in two years time. They've received their own good opportunities and are, understandably, taking them up.

Correct, and it doesn't always work out look at Torrent, now in Turkey but you can't blame them for taking their own decent opportunities.

I hate this sort of shit. Gundogan wanted to leave ffs
We wouldn't even give Gundogan a 2 year deal. Bearing in mind we have lost Pep's 2 main coaches and Pep himself leaves in 2 years, with hindsight could you not agree that keeping Gundogan at the club would not have only served to provide short term playing and coaching cover, but also potentially provided the club with an immediate in-house replacement for Pep in 2025?

We wouldn't even give Gundogan a 2 year deal. Bearing in mind we have lost Pep's 2 main coaches and Pep himself leaves in 2 years, with hindsight could you not agree that keeping Gundogan at the club would not have only served to provide short term playing and coaching cover, but also potentially provided the club with an immediate in-house replacement for Pep in 2025?
He wanted to go and play at Barcelona

Good luck in your new adventure Rodolfo Borrell and can't deny he has played his part during his nine years as part of the back room staff. A bit of a long shot I wonder if Des Buckingham is in the mix to take over? Or we promote the current EDS Manager?

The senior executive team will have been completely aware of this likelihood and will have planned accordingly. Make no mistake though, this will be a challenging season, and thank goodness we have Pep on the tiller, because it will be hard to raise ourselves again.
Could be a transitional year perhaps. But any which way, a good year. We have loads of youngsters coming through who maybe will get a chance and/or more game time.

TBH I am not so fussed now, having "done it". I just want to see us play exciting football and if we win things again, great, but if not and it's a building year, I am TOTALLY relaxed about that.

EDIT: So long as United don't win anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.