Rodolfo Borrell leaving City

It will do Pep no harm hearing a fresh voice.

He is used to staff leaving and will probably know who is available to fill the role.

Football clubs are fluid. Next one who gets the chance could be great. Apart from pep no one else is irreplaceable.

I think its good to see changes coming in. We need to refresh after a couple of intense years so in my eyes refreshments are needed to get going again.

I think the way his wife spoke out about staying in Manchester it was never going to happen.
Yeah, Mrs G ne'er bought in to Manc culture. I've not seen the figures but I expect the number of chip muffins she ate was less than the number of CL medals Ilkay got his hands on.

We wouldn't even give Gundogan a 2 year deal. Bearing in mind we have lost Pep's 2 main coaches and Pep himself leaves in 2 years, with hindsight could you not agree that keeping Gundogan at the club would not have only served to provide short term playing and coaching cover, but also potentially provided the club with an immediate in-house replacement for Pep in 2025?
I know we're facing 115 "charges" but kidnapping should not be one of them.

Both Barcelona and ourselves put a ⁹proposal to Ilkay and he preferred the Barcelona one.

We wouldn't even give Gundogan a 2 year deal. Bearing in mind we have lost Pep's 2 main coaches and Pep himself leaves in 2 years, with hindsight could you not agree that keeping Gundogan at the club would not have only served to provide short term playing and coaching cover, but also potentially provided the club with an immediate in-house replacement for Pep in 2025?
I could not agree at all, no.
Gundogan is a player not a coach, why the hell would you see him as a replacement for somebody who's worked with Pep in the different capacitities Borrell has never mind as a replacement for Pep in two years time?
In a day of ridiculous short sighted hot takes on here this has to be one of the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.