Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played really really well for a player coming back from injury.
All these people looking for some major problem in Midfield must have been watching a different game.
And not for the first time.
We dominated play and suddenly found ourselves 2-0 down.
Ederson, Laporte and Zinchenko.(yes!)
There's no reason for wild theories or flapping.

He was fine overall but wtf was that run to block the shot about, he showed Fabinho the route to goal.

Still finding his feet at a new club with a complicated system, added to which making his comeback from an injury in a very difficult game...harsh to call him out today really.

This. Personally I think he has been overhyped so far. He is settling in well but has been nothing spectacular. His best is yet to come.

This. Personally I think he has been overhyped so far. He is settling in well but has been nothing spectacular. His best is yet to come.

Shiny new toy. Hes done ok but hasn't got anywhere near Fern levels. He may go on to be a great player for us but at this moment, we are worse off in that CDM position, than we have been in recent years.

Did his job really, tried to keep the ball moving round and won his share of tackles in midfield. The dippers have a good midfield and for parts of the game it seemed Rodri was by himself in trying to deal with it.

I think personally we should have put in Fernandinho alongside him and played Ota and Stones but its all in hindsight now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.