Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

Daft from Rodri. Obviously just carried away in the celebrations and not like he was singing racist songs like the Argentinans but it's better just keep your mouth shut on any topics involving politics, nationalism etc etc, it's not worth bringing it into football. He should be smarter than that.

Obviously he's got a slap on the wrist for it, misses two Nation's league games. I think it's fair enough. Not worth dwelling on too much either, he was just a bit daft and attracted uneccesary attention.

Err, no it wouldn't. Don't know many who'd vote for it.
You’re suggesting Gibraltar is a drain on the resources of the UK. I was, half jokingly, suggesting that the South East have a similar view of the rest of the UK. Remember, in my “scenario”, only those in the South East would be voting, the rest of us wouldn’t have a say. Neither would the Gibraltans in yours.

You’re suggesting Gibraltar is a drain on the resources of the UK. I was, half jokingly, suggesting that the South East have a similar view of the rest of the UK. Remember, in my “scenario”, only those in the South East would be voting, the rest of us wouldn’t have a say. Neither would the Gibraltans in yours.

I know a lot of people in the South East and I don't get the feeling they'd cut the North etc off. That's wild speculation on your part. Gibraltar is a drain when you think about what it costs to defend it. We don't need it. Don't you know the empire is over, thankfully.

Is the Falkland’s Argentinian then ?
Legally apparently. But morally?

If I came to your house with a few mates and forcefully removed your family, how many years does it take to become legally miine?
And if the police came to the house after 6 months to evict us and the five of us living in it took a vote and all of us wanted to remain there, would the police accept that and declare it was ours?

I know a lot of people in the South East and I don't get the feeling they'd cut the North etc off. That's wild speculation on your part. Gibraltar is a drain when you think about what it costs to defend it. We don't need it. Don't you know the empire is over, thankfully.
You do know it’s a joke reflecting the lack of investment outside the South East over, I don’t know, forever!

My point is the Gibraltans want to be part of our system so that’s enough for me. The Spanish are just pissed off they lost this land to us. Tough titty I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.