Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

Storm in a teacup. Who cares.

Has Enzo Fernandez been charged yet for singing a racist song, or Darwen Nunez for jumping into the crowd and throwing punches?

Legally apparently. But morally?

If I came to your house with a few mates and forcefully removed your family, how many years does it take to become legally miine?
And if the police came to the house after 6 months to evict us and the five of us living in it took a vote and all of us wanted to remain there, would the police accept that and declare it was ours?
That’s it then anybody in the USA without Native American DNA should be fucked off outta there then :-)

If I came to your house with a few mates and forcefully removed your family, how many years does it take to become legally miine?
And if the police came to the house after 6 months to evict us and the five of us living in it took a vote and all of us wanted to remain there, would the police accept that and declare it was ours?
When are the US handing back the land then?

Why celebrate a famous victory in sport and then bring political views into the celebrations.
Thought Rodri was above anything like this.
Have you ever been to an England game over the years?
The fans repoitair consists of The Great Escape tune, 100 German bombers, No surrender to the IRA, 2 world wars and one world cup....

You do know it’s a joke reflecting the lack of investment outside the South East over, I don’t know, forever!

My point is the Gibraltans want to be part of our system so that’s enough for me. The Spanish are just pissed off they lost this land to us. Tough titty I say.
I don't agree. There has been too much "tough titty" in the British empire. Churchill starved millions of Indians to death when he ordered grain ships away. I suppose that's just "tough titty" as well by your way of thinking.

Best move all then non-native Americans out of the states then, oh and all the descendants of the Aussie convicts had best come back here, oh, and New Zealand, and the white South Africans to go back to europe, etc etc.....the West Indies could be an interesting one. How far back are we going here?

Argentina wasn't even a Country until it got independance from Spain in 1816. Prior to that it was carved up under the banner of "Viceroyalty of Peru".

Britain kicked the French out of the Falklands in 1765 and declared the Islands as ours. The rest is history as they say.

But hey back on topic, Rodri was daft but he'd just won the Euros and he was at the end of an extremely long season.

As long as he doesn't miss any City games over it, the couple of games he misses Internationally will be a blessing in disguise for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.