Rodri extends his contract until 2027

Buzzing, so happy with that. The guy is a phenom and the best in the world at what he does. Perfect for us.

(Also, slight sidenote but the interviewer in the video is a lot better than others have been. Genuine questions rather than asking a player how lucky he feels to be here!)
I reckon City are trying to take the media side of things up a notch with the studio, etc. It’s looking more and more like a TV production studio. With that, you need decent staff too. Who was that fella years ago who sounded like a kid going through puberty? He was awful!

My flipping autocorrect must have kicked in. Big note to self triple check postings!!!
If one of your pupils had incorrectly spelled a name it would have been detention and 100 lines of -
" I must learn to spell Rodri correctly"!!

Please report to Headmaster Ric's office this afternoon after school has finished ,young miss !!

Rodri has become much more than just an excellent holding defender. He is much more aggressive at going forward these days and chips in with plenty of goals. He was fantastic last season. Phillips will enable Rodri to do even more box-to-box work. This is similar to the way Fern developed his career with City.
The way Pep manages and improves players is sensational. This is what makes him one of the best managers of all time in my view. Over the years there have been plenty of brilliant man-managers and coaches but no one develops his players as well as Pep.
Both those players can do box to box. We might see a double pivot at some point. Philips was good for England when he ventured forward.

If one of your pupils had incorrectly spelled a name it would have been detention and 100 lines of -
" I must learn to spell Rodri correctly"!!

Please report to Headmaster Ric's office this afternoon after school has finished ,young miss !!
Ooer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.