Rodri extends his contract until 2027

Excellent news, wasn't overly sure of him in his first season but I've realised in Pep I trust.

It's almost like with have a forward plan unlike some other no-mark team that live close-by.

Rodri saying very complimentary things about City. Alvarez saying joining us is a privilege. What has happened to ickle old Citeh?

Tremendous news. I’ve always liked him, I thought he showed enough glimpses for me in his first season not to get sucked in the with the doubters that he had.

He’s intelligent on and off the pitch, it’s clear he’s worked hard on his fitness (from that second season he’s looked quicker, sharper and prowls about that midfield like he believes he’s the boss).

Also really interesting that yet another player speaks glowingly with regards to their time at the club, really doesn’t get picked up by the MSM.

AND he’s hungry for more success, that makes a good lot of the squad in that boat, happy days!

Excellent news, wasn't overly sure of him in his first season but I've realised in Pep I trust.

It's almost like with have a forward plan unlike some other no-mark team that live close-by.
I don’t think he was physically ready to play for Pep in that position or in this league in general at first.

He’s much more of an athletes now compared to that first season. He’s fitter, faster, stronger, bigger, more dominant, covers more ground, wins more balls, makes more interceptions

5BF6E9B7-1D3A-4EFF-B477-6E6BED58B81F.jpeg

Now I don’t think there’s a better defensive mid anywhere than him.

Now you know you’ve got to, clap clap
Run away
You’ve got to, clap clap
Get away
From the pain he drives into the heart of you
The ball you get seems to go nowhere
And you’ve lost your mind
You toss and turn you can sleep at night
He’ll take the ball from you
Then he’ll score on you
This midfield boy at City
He gives us all boy can give us
He’ll take your dreams and that’s not nearly all
Rodrigo oooaaaah
Rodrigo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.