Rodri extends his contract until 2027

Get in! First time I've found out about this sort of thing while on Youtube.

Well deserved new contract and glad he's committed his future to us.

Delighted with this news and he's come a long way in a short time with us. If im honest after his first season and a half i'd of happily seen him leave and just didnt think he was cut out for life in the prem with us. Then it all just clicked with him and what a player we now have.

Can't be right, not according to Frank McAvennie anyway.

“I’m surprised they bought Phillips.
I’m really surprised because I thought Rodri came into a game last season. I thought he was outstanding in that position.
“I can’t see him playing both of them. So maybe that’s why he bought Phillips, maybe Rodri wants to leave, wants a new challenge.

I could see him going and challenging himself somewhere else. That’s what Phillips would be there for.

Still, better him getting some cash for talking inanities to the media as opposed to selling his medals and dealing drugs, I suppose!!

Wonderful news , from the very start this guy was class, he has become the heartbeat of this team.

Outstanding, what a summer we are having, now get that bald cyclist signed up and all is good, apparently Txiki sent some black guy on bike with Baldy's new contract but he got on his toes and would not sign.

Well deserved. Improved dramatically and still plenty of scope to improve further still. These contracts usually come in batches, Riyad and Foden sound like they're next up, hopefully Bernardo too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.