Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

I highly doubt Pep will say Rodri is out for the entire season at the press conference
You’ll get the long time line, with not much else I reckon

Earlier in the week, Pep said there were conflicting opinions. Pretty sure he will be asked if they have a conclusive verdict.

I dont think we can place any reliance in the "sources" who have reported stuff thus far. They said on Sun it was a season-ending ACL tear. 5 days later, we have just a brief statement from City which doesnt mention ACL or tear (it just says significant ligament damage); no mention of surgery (Pep did mention but didnt sound definitive); and no mention of timeframe let alone season ending. So it is very possible what was reported was bollocks. Serious injury yes, but that could cover (say) meniscus or MCL damage and 3-4 months out. Then again it could be ACL - we dont know.

We can't sugar coat this, if he's out for the season we are in serious trouble retaining the premier league and going far in the Champions league...Pep is a genius but is this a step too far ?
Hopefully we go into the market in January - we all knew we needed cover for Rodri in the summer it was only a matter of time he picked up a serious injury playing at the intensity and the amount he does.

We can't sugar coat this, if he's out for the season we are in serious trouble retaining the premier league and going far in the Champions league...Pep is a genius but is this a step too far ?
It's worrying, although we started the season well without him which I think has gone unnoticed a bit. We absolutely capitulated without him last season. It will cost us, there has been very little between us and Arsenal the last two years. This is massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.