Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

You think that random misfortune would cause a man who’s played a significant role in god knows how many trophies to look stupid ?

That is extremely stupid of you
If Haaland gets injured after not buying a replacement for Alvarez he will look stupid in this case, I'm not talking about his history at the club.

29 when he comes back and likely to pick up other niggling injuries that would take him to 31.
If a replace became available I would buy.
I’d rather Rodders have to fight to get back in the team .
He could easily play centre back for last few years of his career where he don’t have to over stretch himself.
He has dropped into CB before

I'm sorry, but you can't just write off two full seasons to niggling injuries.

January will be here before we know it and we’ve got 3 months to get our replacement boxed off and ready to sign on the 1st or as near as dammit.

Have faith, we’ve got some serious money burning a whole in Sheikh’s pocket, it WILL get spent.
Gutted for the kid, but im not overly worried what it does to our season. Pep finds a way, and I’m confident he will with this situation too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.